Stewart's Fountain Classics Orange'n Cream Soda uploaded by Kelsey L.

BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Original Orange 'n Cream.
Since 1924.
Creamy orange taste.
4 - 12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4 - 355 ml bottles (1.4 L).

Kelsey L.
this drink is heaven. My kids love it, my fiance loves it, and I love it. I usually buy 2 6 packs everytime I go to the store, me and the family always fight over who gets the last one! Orange and cream, tastes like a dream!
Sombia A.
Johnson City, NY
This is my favorite of the flavors they have, I am in love with this, they are not that expensive and some stores you can get one( not a pack) for a dollar but the packs are under 5 dollars and I'd say that's a great deal. I buy at least 2 packs a month
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
Soooooooo good. It Tastes
's just like the ice cream. When I moved to pa I was no longer living close to a stewerts anymore so being able to or chase these in the grocery store is amazing.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
So yummy! I really like this brand and this flavor. Both the orange n creme and the vanilla four pack are my favorite to get and I will keep repurchasing!
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
This brand is delicious and tasty, especially when cold. This particular flavor is terrific and makes me nostalgic for the ice cream treat from years ago.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Taste like old school soda- like you'd find a soda shop back in the day. Very sweet- most definitely high in sugar. Very tasty!
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
These are delicious. They are so refreshing and tasty. The perfect drink for any occasion. Everyone will enjoy them.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
This is my husbands favorite I'm not too into it but he loves this stuff ! Very yummy
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Doesn’t have orange in it?

back