BeveragesSodaStewarts
stewart's fountain classics key lime soda

stewart's® fountain classics® key lime soda

by Stewarts

Stewart's Soda takes you on a refreshing walk down memory lane with classic fountain favorites. Stewart's Key Lime is a handcrafted recipe of secret ingredients, making for a smooth and creamy taste that contains no caffeine. Enjoy as an ice-cold beverage or a delicious float. Relive the days of good, old-fashioned flavor with Stewart's Key Lime.

Does the soda taste good or it taste bad?
Start your review of stewart's® fountain classics® key lime soda !
Meghan E.
stewart's® fountain classics® key lime soda  uploaded by Meghan E.
i love stewarts sodas. you can also buy them in singles! they are great to go with a lunch at home or with dinner. and they taste very good! key lime is a good flavor and they are nice and carbonated!
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
A refreshing old timey treat. This flavor brings me back to my childhood and summers at the pool and lime koolaid. I don’t get this very often because it is a little bit more expensive than other soft drinks but it’s so worth it. It’s light and still full of citrus flavor, not syrupy at all. I’ll continue to buy this and include it as my beverage of choice for guilty pleasure reality tv night.