BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Original Cream Soda.
Since 1924.
Creamy vanilla taste.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355 ml bottles (1.4 L).

Angie G.
Windber, PA
I love love love this drink. It hits your taste buds just right. If you like cream soda then you would love this. It's also good for pregnant ladies and kids when it's a holiday and everyone around you has a beer well everyone can fit in cause they almost look like a beer bottle ; )
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Loooove steward soda but the blackberry cream is my absolute favorite! There is no better soda!!! Every time I see it I buy it. I rarely drink soda, but I make exceptions for Stewart's! Yum
Mackenzie H.
PA
Oh my goodness is there any other way to do root beer because I think not! I love this stuff it's so sweet and just liquid candy it's great! I love Stewart's brand and their old fashioned ways please drink it
Elyse D.
Stewart Fountain Cream Soda is one of the best tasting cream soda on the market today. They stayed true to the taste. The size of the bottles are just right. The other flavors are just as delicious.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
This cream soda is such a treat. I really craved it when I was pregnant and it was such a great go to treat beverage because it was caffeine free so I didn't have the guilds I'm drinking it while I was pregnant. It is pretty sweet so you can only drink one but it's great to have as a special surprise in your refrigerator.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
I cannot believe I had never had cream soda before in my life until last month! Since then I've tried so many brands of cream soda however I always come back to this brand and I love love love it!
Kerry W.
I am not a soda drinker. I have chronic kidney stones, so I stick to water. This soda, however, is the best cream soda I have had. I drink soda a couple times per year, and this is what I get. Love the flavor!
Shanna M.
Beckley, WV
Love, love, love this! If you are a cream soda drinker you so have to try this product. What I like to do is put them in the freezer for a little bit and make sure that they get really cold or place them in the back of the fridge and then drink them on a hot day. YUM!
Megan F.
Probably one of my favorite Stewart's drinks, creamy, vanilla-y, and smooth. I love creme soda and Stewart's does it right! Love having it if I am able to find a Stewart's store with a hot dog!
Christina O.
My kids love Stewart's beverages. Maybe it's the glass bottles maybe it's the great taste. They live the root beer and orange soda and will request this on our special at home movie nights.
Jennifer M.
I love cream soda! What makes this better than other brands?
Julia S.
Has anyone ever tried cream soda in an ice cream float? I bet it would be good but I've never tried it.
Victoria F.