BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Original Cream Soda.
Since 1924.
Creamy vanilla taste.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355 ml bottles (1.4 L).

• Has anyone ever tried cream soda in an ice cream float? I bet it w...3 Answers
  • I love cream soda! What makes this better than other brands?4 Answers
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Foodie Expert
I am not a soda drinker. I have chronic kidney stones, so I stick to water. This soda, however, is the best cream soda I have had. I drink soda a couple times per year, and this is what I get. Love the flavor!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Oh my goodness is there any other way to do root beer because I think not! I love this stuff it's so sweet and just liquid candy it's great! I love Stewart's brand and their old fashioned ways please drink it
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Stewart Fountain Cream Soda is one of the best tasting cream soda on the market today. They stayed true to the taste. The size of the bottles are just right. The other flavors are just as delicious.
Ari D.
Ari D.
Foodie Expert
The best soda ever, love the black cherry flavored drink. It has a perfect balance of not flat nut not too strong either.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
These are a classic. I used to get so excited when my dad would bring me one home, my all time favorite cream soda.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Me and my husband favorite Stewart's soda , love love love this stuff very addicting , very refreshing
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This is my favorite cream soda. It's not too sweet, and really crisp flavor.
Angie G.
Angie G.
windber , PA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this drink. It hits your taste buds just right. If you like cream soda then you would love this. It's also good for pregnant ladies and kids when it's a holiday and everyone around you has a beer well everyone can fit in cause they almost look like a beer bottle ; )
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Loooove steward soda but the blackberry cream is my absolute favorite! There is no better soda!!! Every time I see it I buy it. I rarely drink soda, but I make exceptions for Stewart's! Yum
Maria T.
Maria T.
RAMSEY, MN
Love this brand! The flavor is amazing and it's just something about soda coming from a glass bottle that just makes you feel great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I love cream soda! What makes this better than other brands?
Julia S.
Julia S.
Has anyone ever tried cream soda in an ice cream float? I bet it would be good but I've never tried it.