Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodStewart
Raw Naturals Freeze Dried Dog Food

Stewart Raw Naturals Freeze Dried Dog Food

by Stewart

Guilt free feeding! Help keep the weight off with skinny bakes, Big taste in a petite nutritious, crunchy treat that every dog will love, Began ingredients mean clean, nutritious treats for your pup, Over 140 treats inside Color: BisonSize: 12 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stewart Raw Naturals Freeze Dried Dog Food!
Kristyn N.
Marysville, WA
Hennessey gets bored of her kibble quick, especially when after 3-5 days of her dry food. She will sniff at the food and if she doesn't smell anything unique or new she'll walk away and won't eat. Although I don't like the smell and I know for sure Josh wouldn't either, the smell helps entice her to eat her food. I have put this food at the bottom of her bowl and added her usual kibble on top. The salmon smell is really strong and it's like a game for her to get her way to the bottom to eat the chicken-salmon dried food. Next time we try this brand, we will definitely be getting a different flavor instead.

Looking for your answer?