Steviva Fructevia Natural Sweetener, 16 Ounce

by Steviva

Lots of recipes call for this. Is it good for you?
What's the difference between this and truvia?
Start your review of Steviva Fructevia Natural Sweetener, 16 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Deltona, FL
The only sweetener approved by the ADA. It is a natural sweetener that does not have the high calorie count as sugar does and not the artificial aftertaste other sweetener have. Our family is staying away from all artificial sweeteners now because of the possible long term side effects, but have to rely on an alternative to sugar due to my child being diabetic. Steviva meets all criteria and tastes great!
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
#Great for baking. #Flavor doesn't have too much of that bitter aftertaste. Stevia is my choice for #sweetener because it doesn't have harsh chemicals like artificial sweeteners. I am a repeat buyer. I recommend. #GoGetYouSome
Washingtonvle, NY
Love this!!! works so good you cant even tell that its a natural sweetener and not suger. I incorporated this into my daily diet.
Texarkana, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. Great tasting flavors. Never had a problem. I recommend this to everyone.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer this over many other types of artificial sweeteners. Wish it was more available at restaurants
Wilmington , CA
You don't need to add a lot of this sugar to make things sweet a little bit goes a long way
Use this in all my baking to cut back on the unnecessary calories. I love it.
Use this in all my baking to cut back on the unnecessary calories. I love it.
Brownsburg-Chatham
Love it ! Perfect for baking recipies, to cut excessive calories you do not want ! Be careful with the amount of sugar vs fructevia though. It wont be the same!