BY STEVIVA BRANDS

Stevia is a South American herb used as a natural sweetener for centuries. The leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant have a refreshing taste, zero glycemic index, zero calories and zero carbs. see more...

KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
los angeles, CA
I wish their wouldn't be an after taste is my only thing :/ I just can't get past it enough to repurchase or even finish the huge box I bought. I was really excited about this but very disappointing.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Trinity , AL
I absolutely love Steviva! You can't tell that it isn't real sugar. Taste just the same, just better for your health.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Very nice sweetener. Especially for those trying to avoid sugar. It sweetens nicely and has a great taste
Ryan Y.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I tend to not use artificial sweeteners due to the unknowns of the potential health risks they could cause. I however really enjoy using this for my coffee and tea because it is not an artificial sweetener yet it is still a sugar substitute. It doesn't leave behind that artificial sweetener after taste like all other sweeteners leave behind.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
My heart beats to the tune of this sweet stuff. I love you and you taste so yummy in my tea.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden, UT
I am not too fond of fake sugars for many reasons! Ew so gross in COFFEE too but hey my friend lives by this and I feel like people should try it to see if that's their cup of tea! Its not awful just not for me!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
I wish our country used Stevia more often! It's an all natural sweetener, Japan has been using it instead of corn syrup for years.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Yo compre steviva y en realidad no me gusto su sabor yo lo he intentado en el cafe pero tiene desagradable sabor.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love stevia. It is available in many forms and sizes of containers for the convenience of everyone.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
This bottle is the perfect size for my desk at work. It makes taking sugar to work much easier.