BY STEVITA

Stevita Delight Chocolate Flavored Stevia is a dietary supplement. Stevita Delight Chocolate Flavored Stevia is made with premium stevia (plants cultivated in the highlands of southern Brazil and extracted using only natural processes) with at least 95% glycosides (extremely sweet substance found on the stevia leaves), and natural cocoa powder and vanilla. Concentrated cocoa powder is added to Stevita's purest stevia extract ( at least 95% steviosides). Dilute Stevita Delight Chocolate Flavored Stevia by blending with skim milk or water. Stevita Delight Chocolate Flavored Stevia is all natural with reduced calories. Stevita Delight Chocolate Flavored Stevia contains no artificial ingredients. see more...

Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
What an amazing way to let my dairy free sugar free family still be able to have chocolate milk! We were all surprised at the great flavor of the Stevita chocolate mix. My kids all love chocolate milk but now that we have to be dairy free and sugar free it has been a battle with my children and my husband. I order from Amazon to get it as we cannot find it locally.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
Great for diabetics & lactose intolerance! It's flavored to match the taste of original chocolate milk. Amazing!
Casandra v.
It is really great for people who has diabetes but the stevia has an after taste which isn't really nice. I recommend something with xylitol instead.
Stefanie P.
Is this a sugar or a type of powder?

Amazon