BY STEVITA

Stevita 149849 Simply Stevia No Fillers .13 oz. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
I absolutely love this product! We use it every day! From our coffee to my sweet tea! I have use it in my breakfast dishes! And have also used in homemade cookies! Wish it was a little cheaper! But willing to pay the price for a wonderful product! I am a diabetic and love this
Renee M.
Renee M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Love this product, All natural and does not leave an after taste like most sweeteners do....I use this for everything to replace sugar.
quennie u.
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
Evia is from a naturally sweet plant and the leaf specifically and I love the taste so much, good for health
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Peyton, CO
I am yet to find a healthy sweetener that doesn't leave a horrible after taste in your mouth. I was excited to try it because of the hype but it leaves a nasty after taste
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Tampa, FL
I use this for my coffee and baking. I like stevia the most out of all non sugar sweeteners because it doesn't have aspartame and its 100% organic and apparently aspartame has be linked to causing cancer and aspartame leaves a bad aftertaste where stevia doesn't. but stevia is from a naturally sweet plant and the leaf specifically and I love the taste so much. A++++++++++
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario
I used this for the first time in tea in place of the honey that I normally used. I used half a pack and I found it to be sweet enough. I was skeptical at first, but I was surprised to find that I actually enjoyed stevia. I still enjoy using honey in my tea as it gives it a nice sweet flavor, but I will also use stevia at times. I would love to use this in my baking, but it is waaay too expensive and you get way less then regular sugar. Otherwise it's a great sugar subsititue.
christopher t.
christopher t.
Luton
This is a very good product as i have tried it before and i recommend that you buy it. it is a nice little treat after you had a nice had days work,or at the start of the day to give you energy. i would rate this out of ten a 9.7 as the flavors burst in your mouth.the reason why i did not give this product a 10/10 was because i liked it so much that i had 5 packets in 1 hour but other then that this is the best beverage i have had in years.

this has been Christopher turner pls comment if you try it and rate it a 10 like me