Stevia In The Raw Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by Sara C.Stevia In The Raw Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by Kayla B.Stevia In The Raw Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by Adrien T.

BY STEVIA IN THE RAW #66 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Stevia In The Raw® Zero Calorie Sweetener.

Sprinkle or spoon.

From flip-top lid.

Non-GMO.

Stevia blended with other sweeteners.

Yields about 150 servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zulema U.
This is an okay stevia sweetener. It's convenient since its small packets you can throw in your purse. Unfortunately, when you read the ingredients, you realize it's not pure stevia (YIKES!). It is a bit pricey, so I would not purchase it again. It also has a bit of a metallic flavor.
Lauren S.
Meeh. Stevia powder is kind of overrated in my opinion, but this if you really need to save calories I guess this works. I really recommend just killing sweet cravings with whole fruit though, this stuff just messes with your head and makes you think you're satisfied when you aren't.
Taylor M.
I use this sweetener mainly for tea and coffee. If you use too much it has an odd taste but if you use the right amount it's a good sweetener.
Adrien T.
Shreveport, LA
I actually love this stuff! It gives me sweetness without calories. I don't have to use much at all; I actually never use a full packet at once. It seems to suppress my cravings very well. Best uses for me are in green tea, over some fruit (like strawberries), and in plain Greek yogurt.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
It is really good to use. Better than any other stevia or other sweeteners. Plus, it won't make you sick or really give you anything for those who read unreliable articles.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Natural , zero calories , sweetener , don't think it gets any better than that , I love this to sweeten my coffee in the morning
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love the Stevia products. It is nice to find a natural sweetener instead of a chemical sweetener.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee , FL
I actually do not like Stevia at all. The taste is a bit artificial to me. I am a fan of plain sugar versus this zero calorie sweetener
Ann B.
Monmouth, OR
I love this product! I use it daily. It gives the perfect amount of sweetness without the heavy feeling that can linger with sugar usage. It does not have the odd after-taste that can be present in artificial sweeteners. I have tried other brands of stevia, but this one is by far the best!
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I'm not one for sweeteners, but if you're looking to cut calories, this is an excellent choice. I use it in my coffee when I need a sugar fix.