BY STEVIA #7 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Stevia in the Raw® 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
From the maker of sugar in the Raw®.
50 packets. see more...

• Is this any good? Never heard of it before.1 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fr...1 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste like other artificial sweete...1 Answers
  • "Stevia in the raw lasts a long time when bought in the bag!" in 1 review
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Substitute more...
I’ve always been a sweet n low girl when it came to artificial sweeteners or no sugar alternatives. I’ve tried other brands and types of stevia but I’ve never been a fan. I bought a huge box of these in packet form at BJs wholesale when I started the keto diet. I love it in my coffee, iced tea and even my homemade keto mousse. Definitely not as sweet as other no sugar sweeteners so experiment with how much you use before you deny this product. Overall, thumbs up!
Shannon💋 W.
Review for: Substitute more...
This is one of the best no calorie sweeteners to use. I did use Splenda but stopped because it’s just as bad as regular sugar. I came across this and realized it would be a great alternative. I love it and have no complaints
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Great sugar alternative. I use it a lot in my baking these days and my morning coffee. It worked great with my pie and baking the crust.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this product. I am a major tea/coffee drinker and this is my best friend to add a sweetened flavor. It's a nice price and easy to use. I will never switch back to regular sugar again!
Tori R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Review for: Extract, Substitute more...
Stevia is the only natural sweetener that I use as this is one of the only sugar alternatives free of chemicals, carcinogens, and other synthetic materials. As a chemistry major, I have conducted much research on zero calorie sweeteners and learned how harmful some of the artificial sweeteners can be to one's health. This particular product serves as a healthier alternative and offers a great taste with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Carrie P.
Review for: Substitute more...
This is one of my favorite sweeteners by far, the taste is great and no weird aftertaste like many others. Highly recommend.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Extract, Substitute more...
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great substitute for anybody that uses or used splenda or sweet & lo. It is very sweet and has a bit of an aftertaste that you get used to I do though prefer this brand then other stevia brands since it comes in to go packets and the taste is not as weird or artificial.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go-to no calorie sweetener. I used to do Splenda and cut it out originally due to acne and stomach problems. I thought this would make those better. I can't really tell if it did or not, but I became addicted to the flavor and the fact that it's much healthier and not full of unnecessary chemicals like others.
carla l.
san juan de los morros
este edulcorante es uno de los qu ¿e mas le gusta, le aporta un sabor a las preparaciones que es muy rico hay uno que saben amargos pero este sin duda es uno de los mejores, para endulzar cafe, panquecas, tortas sirve para todo, me encanta la presentacion..
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
What are the benefits of switching to this brand over others?
Nataleigh K.
Harmony, PA
Is there any noticeable difference in taste between normal cane sugar and stevia?
Gloria S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am trying to cut back on sugar and heard my dentist mention this type of sweetener but I afraid to try it as I do not want a whole box of It if I do not like it! Does it have an aftertaste?
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
Is Stevia healthier than other sweeteners and how well does it go with coffee?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this any good? Never heard of it before.