BY STEVIA #11 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Stevia in the Raw® 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
From the maker of sugar in the Raw®.
50 packets. see more...

• Is this any good? Never heard of it before.1 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fr...2 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste like other artificial sweete...1 Answers
  • "Stevia in the raw lasts a long time when bought in the bag!" in 1 review
Lori B.
Fremont, MI
This sweetener is the only one that I will use! I like the fact that it is vegan along with a lot of other health benefits. I will never go back to using any other sweetener with all of the nasty stuff in it or just plain sugar because I enjoy this so much!
Rose B.
This product is NOT mainly Stevia. It is mostly maltodextrin with only a little bit of Stevia extract. I do NOT recommend this product. You will be much better off with a different brand of Stevia where the main ingredient is ACTUALLY Stevia. The name "Stevia in the Raw" is so misleading. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Bri H.
Stevia is a fantastic replacement for sugar if you're looking to save the sugar calories. It is incredibly sweet, though be warned it does have a slightly more distinct taste than regular granulated sugar. I love the serving sizes of the packets, and I use the bulk bag when I am baking. I am definitely a huge fan!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This tastes different than sugar, it's actually sweeter so I just don't use as much when baking. I do use it though because this doesn't affect blood sugar levels and it's good for you compared to other sugar substitutes.
Kelly D.
Only sweetener I will use. I'm a vegetarian and I only want to use natural sweeteners. It tastes great, has zero calories and doesn't cost a lot. I recommend it to anyone who wants a natural product to use and it's great if you are watching your calories.
Frances S.
Lakeland, FL
I like the stevia in the raw packets. I keep them in my desk at work, and find the packaging very convenient. Taste wise, it's pretty good. I use it in coffee and hot and iced tea. It's not as artificial tasting as sweet n low or splenda, I think. I have bought this a few times now and will again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE Stevia! I add it to my tea every morning. One packet is just right for me. Knowing that I can add some sweetness to my tea without feeling guilty is such a refreshment. I feel this product is almost too good to be true - being able to have sweet things in a healthy way.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I LOVE this product actually I just LOVE stevia I was thinking of growing it myself here since it is a bit costly we will see what happens I know this is very healthy and will most likely help in maintaining weight loss too
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
I am not a huge fan of sweeteners but after having my last baby I am looking for anyway to cut calories. It is a good alternative. I mostly use for baking which can get pricey but overall, I feel it is worth it.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Good alternative to sugar and is not as terrible for your health as Splenda or Sweet N Low. I like to use it once in a while in drinks or to sprinkle some on fruits like strawberries and blueberries with a dollop of Greek yogurt, for a healthier snack.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
What are the benefits of switching to this brand over others?
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
Is Stevia healthier than other sweeteners and how well does it go with coffee?
Gloria S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am trying to cut back on sugar and heard my dentist mention this type of sweetener but I afraid to try it as I do not want a whole box of It if I do not like it! Does it have an aftertaste?
Valerie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fruit sweetener instead?
Nataleigh K.
Harmony, PA
Is there any noticeable difference in taste between normal cane sugar and stevia?

back