BY STEVIA #11 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Stevia in the Raw® 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
From the maker of sugar in the Raw®.
50 packets. see more...

• Is this any good? Never heard of it before.1 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fr...2 Answers
  • Does this have a weird taste like other artificial sweete...1 Answers
  • "Stevia in the raw lasts a long time when bought in the bag!" in 1 review
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Substitute more...
I’ve always been a sweet n low girl when it came to artificial sweeteners or no sugar alternatives. I’ve tried other brands and types of stevia but I’ve never been a fan. I bought a huge box of these in packet form at BJs wholesale when I started the keto diet. I love it in my coffee, iced tea and even my homemade keto mousse. Definitely not as sweet as other no sugar sweeteners so experiment with how much you use before you deny this product. Overall, thumbs up!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go-to no calorie sweetener. I used to do Splenda and cut it out originally due to acne and stomach problems. I thought this would make those better. I can't really tell if it did or not, but I became addicted to the flavor and the fact that it's much healthier and not full of unnecessary chemicals like others.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great substitute for anybody that uses or used splenda or sweet & lo. It is very sweet and has a bit of an aftertaste that you get used to I do though prefer this brand then other stevia brands since it comes in to go packets and the taste is not as weird or artificial.
Tori R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Review for: Extract, Substitute more...
Stevia is the only natural sweetener that I use as this is one of the only sugar alternatives free of chemicals, carcinogens, and other synthetic materials. As a chemistry major, I have conducted much research on zero calorie sweeteners and learned how harmful some of the artificial sweeteners can be to one's health. This particular product serves as a healthier alternative and offers a great taste with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Denise G.
I bought this to help cut back on sugar and carbs. It is ok. Slight after taste. States 0 calorie but reading the packaging it says each packet contains less than 4 calories...misleading if you ask me.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Substitute more...
This is one of the best no calorie sweeteners to use. I did use Splenda but stopped because it’s just as bad as regular sugar. I came across this and realized it would be a great alternative. I love it and have no complaints
Sydney T.
Little Rock, AR
I would rather use this than sugar. I have a lot of people in my family who say that it makes food taste different especially when baking. I've used it plenty of times without them knowing. They didn't notice. In my opinion, it's better for you than sugar.
katie p.
Odenton, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. I am a major tea/coffee drinker and this is my best friend to add a sweetened flavor. It's a nice price and easy to use. I will never switch back to regular sugar again!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I give Stevia 3 stars partially because I've been able to use it as a sugar alternative and I have a sensitivity to certain sugar alternatives. I also give it three stars because others in my house use it and like it. I can't give it more because for me it has a strange aftertaste that I can't get over. I tried to use it with my coffee which is what I use sugar for most of the time and although I can use it as a generally don't. It might be okay and some flavored drinks that would mask the aftertaste a little more. I am one of the few around me who seems to notice the aftertaste so for you it may be fine.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
here's my thoughts on this product: yes, it may have a slight aftertaste. however, it has negligible calories, still adds sweetness, and comes to you without any of the mystery of "will I end up getting cancer from this?" that people often worry about with aspartame/splenda/etc. my personal solution which I very highly recommend is to mix stevia along with sugar (or even another sweetener), focusing mainly on adding stevia more than anything else. this cuts the aftertaste perfectly and still leaves your sweet tongue satisfied!
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
What are the benefits of switching to this brand over others?
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
Is Stevia healthier than other sweeteners and how well does it go with coffee?
Gloria S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am trying to cut back on sugar and heard my dentist mention this type of sweetener but I afraid to try it as I do not want a whole box of It if I do not like it! Does it have an aftertaste?
Valerie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fruit sweetener instead?
Nataleigh K.
Harmony, PA
Is there any noticeable difference in taste between normal cane sugar and stevia?

back