Gloria S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I am trying to cut back on sugar and heard my dentist mention this type of sweetener but I afraid to try it as I do not want a whole box of It if I do not like it! Does it have an aftertaste?

Stephen D.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
2 years, 1 month ago
I don't experience an aftertaste, however, it does have a unique taste that may need to acquire the taste.
Tami S.
Tami S.
2 years, 2 months ago
I haven't tasted an after taste. I have been using it in my coffee, oatmeal, and strawberries. I think it's a great replacement.