BY STEVIA #18 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Stevia in the Raw® 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
From the maker of sugar in the Raw®.
50 packets. see more...

• "Stevia in the raw lasts a long time when bought in the bag!" in 1 review
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I give Stevia 3 stars partially because I've been able to use it as a sugar alternative and I have a sensitivity to certain sugar alternatives. I also give it three stars because others in my house use it and like it. I can't give it more because for me it has a strange aftertaste that I can't get over. I tried to use it with my coffee which is what I use sugar for most of the time and although I can use it as a generally don't. It might be okay and some flavored drinks that would mask the aftertaste a little more. I am one of the few around me who seems to notice the aftertaste so for you it may be fine.
Denise G.
I bought this to help cut back on sugar and carbs. It is ok. Slight after taste. States 0 calorie but reading the packaging it says each packet contains less than 4 calories...misleading if you ask me.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE Stevia! I add it to my tea every morning. One packet is just right for me. Knowing that I can add some sweetness to my tea without feeling guilty is such a refreshment. I feel this product is almost too good to be true - being able to have sweet things in a healthy way.
Sydney T.
West Monroe, LA
I would rather use this than sugar. I have a lot of people in my family who say that it makes food taste different especially when baking. I've used it plenty of times without them knowing. They didn't notice. In my opinion, it's better for you than sugar.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
here's my thoughts on this product: yes, it may have a slight aftertaste. however, it has negligible calories, still adds sweetness, and comes to you without any of the mystery of "will I end up getting cancer from this?" that people often worry about with aspartame/splenda/etc. my personal solution which I very highly recommend is to mix stevia along with sugar (or even another sweetener), focusing mainly on adding stevia more than anything else. this cuts the aftertaste perfectly and still leaves your sweet tongue satisfied!
Miriam B.
This is my favorite zero calorie sweetener! Artificial sweeteners give me a headache so I decided to try stevia. Most stevias out there don't taste as good as stevia in the raw. I was buying to 50 and 100 count boxes for years, but now my BJs sells a box of 800 for a great price! If you are looking for a great tasting stevia, try this one.
Aileen G.
First time i used it was with a latte and felt an strong flavor, i've been using it to sweeten pancake batter and smoothies and have not felt that tasta anymore, i conclude it's good for cooking or with other naturally sweets ingridients
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Its a great choice for those who have that sweettooth but can't have sugar ,  actually its a great option , one of the best natural sweetner , but i don"t like the taste of it that much when it comes to baking , but i love it in my cup of milk or coffee it actually tastes so good. , i would give it 4 out of 5
Dany A.
Dallas, TX
Since I found that this was a good sugar or sweetener I started or my family started using this product this product is for everything to cook 👨‍🍳 and people started to telling my mom about this sweetener that was healthy to use and since we found out we started using it .
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This tastes different than sugar, it's actually sweeter so I just don't use as much when baking. I do use it though because this doesn't affect blood sugar levels and it's good for you compared to other sugar substitutes.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
What are the benefits of switching to this brand over others?
Nataleigh K.
Harmony, PA
Is there any noticeable difference in taste between normal cane sugar and stevia?
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
Is Stevia healthier than other sweeteners and how well does it go with coffee?
Gloria S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am trying to cut back on sugar and heard my dentist mention this type of sweetener but I afraid to try it as I do not want a whole box of It if I do not like it! Does it have an aftertaste?
Valerie A.
Does this have a weird taste? has anyone used the monk fruit sweetener instead?