Stevia In The Raw 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener - 50 CT

Stevia in the Raw® 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
From the maker of sugar in the Raw®.
50 packets.

Who uses this on a daily basis ?
Has anyone used this product as a mixer for beverages? Does it dissolve easily?
Is this any good? Never heard of it before.
Start your review of Stevia In The Raw 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener - 50 CT!
Product Highlights
Stevia in the raw lasts a long time when bought in the bag!in 1 review
25 days agoGreenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The best stuff! I know a lot of people don’t like Stevia in the drinks or food, but I personally love it! It’s natural and doesn’t cause a headache for me like most sweeteners and it tastes so good in unsweetened tea, you’ll think you’re drinking sweet tea! Perfect for a southerner. Yum! I continuously buy this!
8 months ago
This has been the only sugar I've used for cooking, drinks,etc. Its a better alternative for regular sugar and love how it has zero calories. The taste isn't much different than other sugars. I wouldn't trade it for any other sugar so far.
7 months agoPort Townsend
Stevia is a great alternative both to sugars, and artificial sweeteners that are less than ideal for bodies. It has a slightly weird taste, but you quickly become used to it. It's less weird in my opinion than synthetic things, and I'll probably use it forever.
7 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Stevia. I use it in sweet tea and coffee regularly... even my spaghetti. Great alternative to real sugar. I’m prediabetic so I try my best to stay away from regular sugar. I have purchased from Walmart and Food Lion numerous times.
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
I give Stevia 3 stars partially because I've been able to use it as a sugar alternative and I have a sensitivity to certain sugar alternatives. I also give it three stars because others in my house use it and like it. I can't give it more because for me it has a strange aftertaste that I can't get over. I tried to use it with my coffee which is what I use sugar for most of the time and although I can use it as a generally don't. It might be okay and some flavored drinks that would mask the aftertaste a little more. I am one of the few around me who seems to notice the aftertaste so for you it may be fine.
6 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
This sweetener is used in the keto diet as a substitute for sugar. A few people I know said when they use this in their coffee, they only use half a pack because it’s strong..to me, it’s not strong at all. It’s very weak, I used one whole pack and it still taste as if I didn’t use any at all. I also made keto chocolate ice cream using this sweetener, I ended up using 20 packets to get even a little sweetness to the dessert. To me, if I have to use that much to get so little taste, I rather not use it at all.
a year agoBradenton, FL
I’ve always been a sweet n low girl when it came to artificial sweeteners or no sugar alternatives. I’ve tried other brands and types of stevia but I’ve never been a fan. I bought a huge box of these in packet form at BJs wholesale when I started the keto diet. I love it in my coffee, iced tea and even my homemade keto mousse. Definitely not as sweet as other no sugar sweeteners so experiment with how much you use before you deny this product. Overall, thumbs up!
3 years ago
Stevia In The Raw 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener - 50 CT uploaded by Miriam B.
This is my favorite zero calorie sweetener! Artificial sweeteners give me a headache so I decided to try stevia. Most stevias out there don't taste as good as stevia in the raw. I was buying to 50 and 100 count boxes for years, but now my BJs sells a box of 800 for a great price! If you are looking for a great tasting stevia, try this one.
3 years agoMiami, FL
First time i used it was with a latte and felt an strong flavor, i've been using it to sweeten pancake batter and smoothies and have not felt that tasta anymore, i conclude it's good for cooking or with other naturally sweets ingridients
2 years agoPennsville, NJ
Its a great choice for those who have that sweettooth but can't have sugar ,  actually its a great option , one of the best natural sweetner , but i don"t like the taste of it that much when it comes to baking , but i love it in my cup of milk or coffee it actually tastes so good. , i would give it 4 out of 5
Ask a question to the Influenster community...