BY STEVE MADDEN #2 in Shoe Stores

• What is your favorite style of shoe from  Steve Madden ?5 Answers
  • have you ever been let down with a product?12 Answers
  • Are Steve Madden shoes durable and comfortable?14 Answers
Steve Madden
  • "Steve Madden has been a favorite brand especially for shoes for years, great quality lasts a long time and always stylish" in 35 reviews
  • "love Steve Madden I have a pair of sunglasses they are so cute and very comfortable they are also well built and have lasted me a long time " in 35 reviews
  • "Steve Madden has thee cutest most stylish shoes ever in my opinion!There good quality and they keep up with the latest shoe trends!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I own a pair of combat boots from them and it's lasted me for 3 years ad I still wear it basically everyday in the fall!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love the style, the only thing is it can be a tad bit over priced for the quality but I always find my stuff for a cheaper price at Ross." in 17 reviews
Darienne G.
Morehead, KY
I absolutely LOVE Steve Madden!! His clothes, purses, shoes you name it and its amazing!! You can also find great deals on his products if you look hard enough! They are a great quality and I would recommend his products to anyone look for a high end brand with a great price!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
This review is just for their shoes, since I have never purchased anything else from here. I've purchased a few heels and boots from here, all were cute designs and comfortable to walk in. They are at a great price range too, I say their shoes are well made for the money!
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I purchased a purse and wallet. I about died at the price point. But you best bet I felt amazing walking in carrying that $300 purse and $125 wallet!!! They are a gorgeous matte. Vegan leather I believe. Amazing embellishments. Subtle here and there’s to make it stand out yet not be overwhelming. You can bet imma be carrying this for a long time. And not because of cost, but because of quality!!
Emely G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this brand. The shoes are so Unique and very pretty. I like how comfortable most of the shoes are. They are in all sorts of different styles so none is left out because of the style. Highly reccommend recommend shopping for Steve Madden, they have something for everyone.
Jess W.
Roselle, IL
Steve Madden shoes ALWAYS seem to catch my eye. I love the style and the print of almost every shoe that they sell. My only issue is that they are not the most comfortable of shoes. I don’t mind paying the high price for shoes that I like but I just wish they would make them more comfortable.
Nieves G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One of my favorite brand to get my shoes from. At the outlets they always have great and amazing deals. So I do believe they can be on the affordable side. The only thing depending on the shoe some size may run small but other then that they are really great quality.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Steve Madden. I own shoes and handbags by them. If you go to their store, it's only worth to buy if it's on sale. Try DSW or TJ MAXX, they have the best deals. The quality of their stuff is average, they will last a season. Not worth to pay full price on any of their stuff.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Steve Madden boots. They are such great quality and last forever. Such great styles and very comfortable. For the quality that you are getting for these boots I think that it is a great price. You can't expect to pay $10 for great quality. You pay for what you get.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Steve Madden shoes. Every time I go to the store, I am always drawn to them. They have such unique designs and they are very good quality. I had a pair of boots that I absolutely loved and I wore them to death. They are a little more spendy, but still great shoes!
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Steve Madden shoes! They are very great quality and hold up for a long time. I love that they have so many styles and color choices to choose from. If I ever need any shoes for upcoming occasions this name brand is always my go to.
Maribel C.
What is your favorite style of shoe to buy from Steve Madden?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Can you find these somewhere else but cheaper?
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else find it hard to pay full price for these shoes when you can find them at Marshalls for a discounted price?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Boots, flats, wedges, or heel?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Are these good quality stuff? What do they sell here? Like shoes or what lol?

back