BY STEVE MADDEN #2 in Shoe Stores

• What is your favorite style of shoe from  Steve Madden ?5 Answers
  • have you ever been let down with a product?12 Answers
  • Are Steve Madden shoes durable and comfortable?14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Steve Madden has been a favorite brand especially for shoes for years, great quality lasts a long time and always stylish" in 35 reviews
  • "love Steve Madden I have a pair of sunglasses they are so cute and very comfortable they are also well built and have lasted me a long time " in 35 reviews
  • "Steve Madden has thee cutest most stylish shoes ever in my opinion!There good quality and they keep up with the latest shoe trends!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I own a pair of combat boots from them and it's lasted me for 3 years ad I still wear it basically everyday in the fall!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love the style, the only thing is it can be a tad bit over priced for the quality but I always find my stuff for a cheaper price at Ross." in 17 reviews
Erin B.
I have had terrible experiences with Steve Madden shoes, and for their expensive price tag, they should not break easily or be so poorly made. One time I was able to exchange the shoes when they broke, but another time Steve Madden customer service would not help me which was infuriating. Yes, their styles are on par and super cute, but I personally do not shop there anymore because I refuse to take a gamble on whether or not my shoes will last as long as they should for the money.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Steve Madden always has the trendiest shoes in the market as well as cute ones. My favorite are steve madden boots & heels. They are sometimes a little too pricey and although the quality is ok they aren't the greatest or most comfortable shoes. Depending on the type of shoe sometimes sizes can run small so its best if you try them on first. I usually buy my shoes at department stores or even tj maxx since they put them at a lower price then directly from the actual Steve Madden store as well as sales.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Fashionable shoes and accessories! I love their bags and sometimes they even do student discounts. Their shoes are of quality and I have only ever had one issue with boots falling apart.
You can often find their bags at tjmaxx or marshalls for half the price of what you'd pay in their stores.
Jennifer S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have the Steve Madden Knotty shoes. They are a slip on sneaker. These shoes are incredibly comfortable. I have plantar fasciitis and I’m a teacher. I’m on my feet all day. I had the light blue color for spring and summer. I ordered the black ones for this fall and winter. They are very stylish and look great with almost anything. I love how they can be dressed up or down.
Daresha P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Some of his shoes can be great but I think that he needs to work on the fitting of the shoes. For example the thigh high boots that I tried on were very loose and not form fitting. I found another alternative that were around the same price and just as great. Steve Madden has great shoes ideas that can compete with other competitors but the fitting need to be better .
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
I bought my first pair of his shoes and I am forever sold. When I want to be comfortable but still look Angie I put on these high top sneakers. Such a great value for how versatile the sneakers are. Will definitely be re-purchasing other designs in the future.
elliott b.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to associate Steve Maden with quality brands similar to it ie: calvin klein, tommy hilfiger, nine west, etc. After looking back on some of the purchases I made I can say that the clothes and shoes I bought were not good quality. I guess Steve Madden has gone done in the quality of their shoes bc I know they have had a good reputation for a long time.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Steve Madden is one of my favorite show brands! They usually make fantastic dupes of more expensive shoes and honestly the quality is great too! Their shoes have always lasted me a long time and are super comfy too! Love this brand and would definitely recommend! These shoes look just like the Chloe or Marc Fisher ones but I got them for less than $50!! 😄😄
Cassidy W.
I recently got my first pair of Steve Madden shoes and let me tell you, they are worth the price. They are beyond cute and sleek looking, fit really well and were super comfortable (until hour 12 of wearing/dancing in them...but I blame myself for that.) If you're looking for a new pair of heels id definitely recommend checking Steve Madden out, there are lots of super cute styles.
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love their shoes. They mainly do more sophisticated styles but theres still something for everyone. They are overpriced. Point blank their really is no justifiable reason for their shoes to be so pricey because these days it hard to find shoes that arent well made so its not like they do anything special. Your basically paying for the name.
Maribel C.
What is your favorite style of shoe to buy from Steve Madden?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Can you find these somewhere else but cheaper?
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else find it hard to pay full price for these shoes when you can find them at Marshalls for a discounted price?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Boots, flats, wedges, or heel?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Are these good quality stuff? What do they sell here? Like shoes or what lol?