BY STEVE MADDEN #2 in Shoe Stores

• What is your favorite style of shoe from  Steve Madden ?5 Answers
  • have you ever been let down with a product?12 Answers
  • Are Steve Madden shoes durable and comfortable?14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Steve Madden has been a favorite brand especially for shoes for years, great quality lasts a long time and always stylish" in 35 reviews
  • "love Steve Madden I have a pair of sunglasses they are so cute and very comfortable they are also well built and have lasted me a long time " in 35 reviews
  • "Steve Madden has thee cutest most stylish shoes ever in my opinion!There good quality and they keep up with the latest shoe trends!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I own a pair of combat boots from them and it's lasted me for 3 years ad I still wear it basically everyday in the fall!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love the style, the only thing is it can be a tad bit over priced for the quality but I always find my stuff for a cheaper price at Ross." in 17 reviews
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1

I love their shoes because
they always have cute, trendy shoes for a great deal, especially if you wait
for their sales.

Most of the shoes I have are from here because I can get the
same type of trendy shoe from here for a fraction of the price compared to if I
were to buy it from the brand name.
Although they may not be the same quality, the price you cant beat. They do
have some brand names, however, most of their shoes are the same style but not
the brand name.

Their sandals and shoes are pretty nice though and the
ones I have from Payless have lasted me quite a long time. [many I still wear
to this day]

Nonetheless, I highly recommend this place to anyone
looking for cute shoes at a good price. Just don't expect super high quality
shoes from here.
Maddie F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steve Madden shoes!! I have a couple and they fit perfectly and they're so sassy and fun!! I love wearing them because they're fashionable :D I definitely recommend shopping here! I have black platform heels in the size 6.5 and I love them! They are a little hard to get on at first but then they're really easy :)
I love them!
Ana Maria C.
Oh how I love Steve Madden shoes. The price steers me away but then I try them on and I'm in love. I have never had a pair that I haven't been able to wear for at least a couple of years. They're always stylish and high quality, but comfort isn't always there, yet it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for killer shoes. Nothing feels better than feeling so confidently in your outfit and being able to bring it all together by strutting around in an amazing pair of shoes.
Ellen G.
It was 2008 when I wore my very first pair of Steve Madden shoes, 10 years old, they were an off white sandal-heel and silky. To this day I frequent their store because their one of my favorite higher end brands of shoes. I recently bought their ankle heel boot in a purplish red leather and since the heel is thick it's vey comfortable. Along with that the boots actually have traction so I don't have to worry about slipping and sliding.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE STEVE MADDEN SHOES!! I'm a size 5, and it's so difficult to find shoes (and especially heels) that truly fit my small feet. All of Steve Madden shoes are comfortable and true to size. I love the designs and models of every shoe. I most go to outlets to buy these shoes cause they're cheaper or there's a deal for them. I'm a shoe junkie and these heels are only a baby part of my collection. I recommend Steve Madden heels and shoes for anyone! (I really love my silk slippers)
Jennifer C.
I absolutely looove this brand, especially their shoes. Amazing quality and prices. Beautiful durability. The designs are always on point, very fresh, young, chic, sophisticated. I own boots, heals, flats. Everything is amazing and super pretty!
Daisy A.
Howard Beach, NY
I ordered Steve Madden Boots for my sister and there was a sale so I bought myself a pair too!
They're black booties with to belts and a semi heel. They are beautiful!! And so comfortable! I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a comfortable and stylish shoe! They are not swede so they're easier to clean and they don't scuff. I loved this gift for the holiday because I got to gift a pair to myself 😉
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I love Steve Madden! I recently just bought his velvet blue sneakers and I can't seem to take them off! They are the most comfortable shoes I have and they are super cute! I am careful when to wear them outside because I don't want to ruin them but I have been getting a ton of comments on them! Steve Madden shoes also last forever! I am a Steve madden fan and always buy his shoes!
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Super cute right off the sunglasses rack! Steve Madden is someone I never even heard of until yesterday when I purchased these great sunglasses. They are a nice size to keep all the sunshine out on vacation and you'll look like a total babe on the beach for spring break!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I have a pair of their jelly shoes that I got years ago and every year I find them on the clearance shelf a Dsw and I buy a new pair they are clear but this really cute almost like weave pattern to them and they just match everything because they're clear that a little uncomfortable at first but once they stretchout they are your go to shoes they're so easy to put on because they look like you're wearing those shoes at all which is awesome for a lot of outfits especially in the summer
Maribel C.
What is your favorite style of shoe to buy from Steve Madden?
Taylor H.
Can you find these somewhere else but cheaper?
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else find it hard to pay full price for these shoes when you can find them at Marshalls for a discounted price?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Boots, flats, wedges, or heel?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Are these good quality stuff? What do they sell here? Like shoes or what lol?