Genesis V.
Is it worth the price ?
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Aug. 24, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
It honestly depends on your personal preferences. I don't think a lot of the footwear is worth it, unless you can find it for cheaper at like DSW or something. All my Steve Madden footwear is uncomfortable for me to wear (boots, booties, sandals) but they are very cute and just my style. I pretty much only buy if it's on sale or I just absolutely have to have it.
Perry U.
Perry U.
July 6, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
I think so...mine always last, I've had several pairs, they don't hurt, they are durable, well made, and uniquely designed which is the whole draw.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
June 22, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
I don't really think so, they charge too much for not-so-great quality and materials.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Jan. 15, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Yes, definitely yes
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Sept. 18, 2015, 8:06 p.m.
Totally! I use to wait for those in sale that are on web page like amazon.com
Talia G.
Talia G.
July 23, 2015, 5:52 p.m.
Yes it is
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Nov. 15, 2014, 2:23 a.m.
Yes definitely! I have bought many of mine at DSW and they have so far been the most comfortable shoes I've bought. Their shoe styles are classic and they last long so they can be used for a very long time without looking outdated.
Christy E.
Christy E.
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:57 a.m.
If you need a good heel, yes. I have several pairs and my favorites are still in great shape! but getting the same shoe on sale is always better
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Oct. 25, 2014, 8:20 p.m.
If you get it on sale maybe
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Oct. 8, 2014, 5 a.m.
Hell yes
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Oct. 3, 2014, 9:50 p.m.
I think that they are. My boots I bought from Steve Madden have lasted very long considering I wear them almost everyday for 5 months!
Roni N.
Roni N.
Sept. 29, 2014, 2:53 a.m.
I generally never spend over $40 on a pair of Steve Madden heels. I also don't think their quality is very consistent. Some pairs are very high quality while some are cheaply made with leftover glue everywhere; some pairs are really comfortable while some are only hour-long shoes.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Sept. 26, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
Ria M.
Ria M.
Sept. 8, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
Not all the time. Best to see the shoe in person and determine for yourself.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Sept. 8, 2014, 3:14 p.m.
Not always
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Sept. 6, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
Yes, always worth the price.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Sept. 2, 2014, 10 p.m.
Depends on what product you get. I would say it is worth it for almost anything they sell.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sept. 2, 2014, 1:32 p.m.
Absolutely! Their quality is AMAZING.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Aug. 27, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
Definitely!
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Aug. 25, 2014, 1:50 a.m.
You can always find madden at marshalls or discount stores too!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Aug. 19, 2014, 11:59 p.m.
I find that the prices are completely reasonable for the quality of the product. Even better that they usually have awesome sales at the end of the season.
Jamesa S.
Jamesa S.
Aug. 14, 2014, 2:05 p.m.
No lol tbh i think they are over priced for cheap material
J W.
J W.
Aug. 14, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
Yes, I love them because they have a unique fit and style particular to the steve madden shoe brand. I also love their expensive look and affordability factor.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
So worth the price! They last forever and they seem to never be outside of the trends going on. So it's perfect.
D G.
D G.
Aug. 5, 2014, 10 p.m.
They are super pricey, but the shoes are always super cute as well. Only thing that I don't love is that Steve Madden shoes aren't always very comfortable.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aug. 1, 2014, 5:57 p.m.
Yes, totally worth it. A little pricey, but they products last a while. Better to pay the money outright and have a product that lasts a while rather then have to keep buying new for cheaply made.
Huong T.
Huong T.
July 31, 2014, 2:04 p.m.
Kind of! Steve Madden shoes are good quality, but the prices are ridiculous! I like to buy their shoes from DSW, they're always at a better price!
Rose B.
Rose B.
July 29, 2014, 2:50 p.m.
I love my Steve Madden boots. I literally wear them all the time and they haven't shown wear yet.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
July 13, 2014, 7:13 p.m.
Definitely yes the shoes last forever!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
July 12, 2014, 6 p.m.
I've had a pair of flats for the last 3 years that I finally had to retire because they fell apart I wore them so much. They were totally worth it. I've never had a shoe that was more comfortable and durable when it came to daily wear and tear.
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
June 3, 2014, 5:54 p.m.
It is absolutely worth the price. My shoes have lasted forever and they are so comfortable. I also get tons of compliments on them because they have a lot of timeless designs. I would go for the investment.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
May 29, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
YES love their sandals and FLATS they have so many different ones you never have to worry about having someone else's shoes! their styles are very unique. I've had a pair of flats from steve madden and have lasted me over a year so far!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
May 20, 2014, 11:06 a.m.
Yes! But you can also find Steve Madden shoes and bags at Ross, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and Burlington for discounted prices.
Jen T.
Jen T.
April 7, 2014, 6:37 p.m.
Yes depending on the item! I typically buy plain flats from Target or somewhere cheap each spring since they come apart so easily. I paid $40 for a Steve Madden pair and the difference in quality is totally worth it for something essential.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
March 17, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
YES, as I have said in my review, when I find something that I like, I tend to wear it until it literally falls apart and that usually takes a while with Steve Madden items....pretty good quality for the price you will pay.