Steve Madden

Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
It honestly depends on your personal preferences. I don't think a lot of the footwear is worth it, unless you can find it for cheaper at like DSW or something. All my Steve Madden footwear is uncomfortable for me to wear (boots, booties, sandals) but they are very cute and just my style. I pretty much only buy if it's on sale or I just absolutely have to have it.
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I think so...mine always last, I've had several pairs, they don't hurt, they are durable, well made, and uniquely designed which is the whole draw.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
I don't really think so, they charge too much for not-so-great quality and materials.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, definitely yes
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
2 years, 8 months ago
Totally! I use to wait for those in sale that are on web page like amazon.com
Talia G.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Olympia, WA
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes definitely! I have bought many of mine at DSW and they have so far been the most comfortable shoes I've bought. Their shoe styles are classic and they last long so they can be used for a very long time without looking outdated.
Christy E.
Christy E.
Tomball, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
If you need a good heel, yes. I have several pairs and my favorites are still in great shape! but getting the same shoe on sale is always better
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
If you get it on sale maybe
Martha Z.