Jessica Z.
I have been buying Steve Madden shoes since I was a freshman in high school. My one big issue is that the brand has stopped making half sizes. I'm a 9 in shoes but in Steve Madden shoes I'm either an 8 or 8.5. I unfortunately had to compromise and buy a size too big for a pair of great shoes I loved because the smaller size was too tight. Another thing I've had a problem with likely are the designs. I'm really not as drawn to the shoes as I used to be (I typically buy a new pair of Steve Maddens every year). However, I'm super hopeful that the right pair of shoes will come along from him!