Apparel & AccessoriesShoesSandalsSteve Madden
Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals

Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals

Pyramid studs at metallic moto flash to the gladiator inspired strappy silhouette of Steve Madden's Travel sandals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals!
Diana  R.
Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals uploaded by Diana  R.
Such cute, stylish sandals for spring and summer. I love the tan color with the silver studs. Can wear with shorts, jeans, or even a cute summer dress. They’re actually comfortable. They come in different colors, but chose the tan since I thought it would go with a lot of outfits. Only drawback that there is a very slight air sound when I walk, but it’s not too bad and read that it’ll probably go away once you start wearing the shoes more. #stevemadden #shoes #sandals
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals uploaded by LISA M.
I really wanted to love the Steve Madden Travel Sandals but unfortunately they do not work for my feet. The straps hit just wrong and accentuated the imperfections but they may work well for someone with skinny feet. They were also a bit blingy and loose for me. These will be returned.
Taylor L.
West Babylon, NY
I saw these sandals trending all over tiktok and I had to get them! I work on my feet all day for 8+ hours and I like to wear cute but comfy shoes! I have to say these are super comfy! They are super cute and can make any outfit look better! They are around $75 and they are true to size!
Alexandria K.
Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals uploaded by Alexandria K.
This sandal is super cute it is my go to sandal. It goes great with shorts, dresses, jeans dress it up or dress it down. They do make a sound when you walk like air is coming out. They aren’t the most comfortable
Danielle B.
kansascity
Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals uploaded by Danielle B.
These sandals are super cute and very well made. But they run small and are kind of hard to get around ur ankle and buckle bc the buckle is so small. Definitely the type of sandal that needs to be worn in to be comfortable.
Shelayne R.
Chatham, VA
When I say OBSESSED.. I mean it. I treated myself to these sandals after looking at them online for a while. They are super stylish and match a lot! They are comfortable too! I totally recommend!
Valerie L.
scarborough
Steve Madden Women's Travel Rock Stud Flat Sandals uploaded by Valerie L.
Treated myself to these sandals after having my eye on them for a year! I absolutely love them. They fit TTS, are comfortable and go with everything
Oxana  R.
Love love love this sandals waited for a while for them to drop on price and the didn't really. I came to Europe and they have large varieties of them sandals.
emma R.
chemin des razes
Those Sandals are so pretty and cute they are beautifull for the summer at the beach or on a little date:)

Looking for your answer?