Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Rachel K.

BY STEVE MADDEN

Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES see more...

Rachel K.
New River, AZ
I have three pairs of these sandals and I have never loved a pair of shoes more!! They’re the perfect way to top off any outfit, not to mention how insanely comfortable they are. I wear these on long walks, even short hikes on my photo shoots and they hold up super well! I’ll never go back to any other sandal!
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
These are not a shoe that I would wear as a work or walking shoe! They’re not comfortable but will compete any look if you’re going out or dress casual! They can rub the bottom of my feet but they’re cute so it’s a deal all around!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
These are cute & simple shoes that go with almost anything!  However, I have wider feet and the strap at the top is made for those with thin feet!  I think they are reasonably priced though!  I would definitely recommend to someone looking for an every day type sandal.
erika m.
visalia
super cute & simple for work. Im on my feet all day & for the most part there pretty comfortable a little on the expensive side for plain sandals but i love steve madden so its worth it ! want to go back and buy the light brown pair ! Steve Madden
millennial d.
Purchased at: Steve Madden
super cute & comfy flats. i usually hate sandals with a strap across my toes because they hurt after awhile but these are so perfect!! i have no complaints about these at all. i wonder if they have anymore colors!
Shannon W.
Bradbury
Absolutely love! Super cute and affordable. I have them in the tan color and they match with everything from casual skinny jeans to a flirty Sunday dress!!Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I think these shoes look absolutely adorable and are decent priced. However, I had to give it a lower rating because the sides of the front strap pinched the sides of my feet and made it painful to walk in for a period of time. This may be due to the fact that I have wide feet. I do wish the leather material was a bit less stiff so that it would not press as much on the sides of my feet. I do hope that when I break into them more, this becomes less of an issue.
Alyce O.
College Sta, TX
I have these in brown. They feel a bit flimsy, but after about a month of wearing them nearly every day they have held up very well and still look brand new.
Abigail W.
I love these sandals! They are really comfy and last a while. I just wouldn’t recommend wearing these when you’re going to be walking all day though
Edymar G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta marca de zapatos y accesorios! Lo único malo es que a veces el precio es algo elevado, pero los modelos son bellísimos!
Konstantina R.
I like these shoes very much.. Where can I find them??
Hadjer B.
Rue Ouled Suici, Taher
Bonsoir à tous, j'ai adoré cette scandale. pouvez vous me dire elle fait combien et comment faire pour l'avoi? Merci