Steve Madden
Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes

Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes

Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES

Is it comfortable to wear? and is the quality good?
How comfortable are these for days of city walking?
are these sandals true to size?
Start your review of Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
I have these sandals in brown and I love them. They go with any outfit and are very comfortable. They were a bit expensive but they're worth it since I was always buying inexpensive ones and they wouldn't last me. I see this lasting a long time due to the quality and stitching. I would repurchase again.
Cloie C.
These sandals are AMAZING. I have them in black and brown and I’ve been using them for years. They’re super durable for every day wear and easy to put on and take off. I’m able to match them with all my outfits for easy styling!
Chanea N.
Florida
The shoes amazing it doesn't hurt my feet out all and it has very nice quality at the bottom of the shoe. So check this shoe out
Rachel K.
New River, AZ
Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Rachel K.
I have three pairs of these sandals and I have never loved a pair of shoes more!! They’re the perfect way to top off any outfit, not to mention how insanely comfortable they are. I wear these on long walks, even short hikes on my photo shoots and they hold up super well! I’ll never go back to any other sandal!
Lauren C.
Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Lauren C.
Got them in the rose gold color. ABSOLUTELY love them!!! Comfortable, cute, & an overall great summer sandal.
Gina T.
wappingers falls
Love these! I am on my third summer with the brown pair and honestly will repurchase!
Krystal N.
My favorite little black sandals! Simple and they match with everything!!!! I got them at Nordstrom rack! I highly recommend these
Anita &.
Bear, DE
Super cute! They got a bit weird in the wet grass but it’s leather so I guess that means it’s real.
Paige M.
Kansas City, MO
Very cute! Bought one pair and they broke while walking. I thought this was a fluke and bought a second pair. Two days after buying them they broke again at the ankle. They’re very cute and go with any outfit, but after two pairs breaking I’m devastated.
Ashley B.
Levittown , PA
Very cute. I love all of Steve Madden shoes and merchandise. I really believe that they have a one of a kind brand AND they’re sold at TJ maxx for super cheap which is a plus! I love love these sandals and they are very comfy