Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Rachel K.

BY STEVE MADDEN

Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES see more...

Rachel K.
New River, AZ
I have three pairs of these sandals and I have never loved a pair of shoes more!! They’re the perfect way to top off any outfit, not to mention how insanely comfortable they are. I wear these on long walks, even short hikes on my photo shoots and they hold up super well! I’ll never go back to any other sandal!
Shannon W.
Bradbury
Absolutely love! Super cute and affordable. I have them in the tan color and they match with everything from casual skinny jeans to a flirty Sunday dress!!Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
These are not a shoe that I would wear as a work or walking shoe! They’re not comfortable but will compete any look if you’re going out or dress casual! They can rub the bottom of my feet but they’re cute so it’s a deal all around!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
These are cute & simple shoes that go with almost anything!  However, I have wider feet and the strap at the top is made for those with thin feet!  I think they are reasonably priced though!  I would definitely recommend to someone looking for an every day type sandal.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I think these shoes look absolutely adorable and are decent priced. However, I had to give it a lower rating because the sides of the front strap pinched the sides of my feet and made it painful to walk in for a period of time. This may be due to the fact that I have wide feet. I do wish the leather material was a bit less stiff so that it would not press as much on the sides of my feet. I do hope that when I break into them more, this becomes less of an issue.
Abigail W.
I love these sandals! They are really comfy and last a while. I just wouldn’t recommend wearing these when you’re going to be walking all day though
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
So comfortable to wear and a staple in most of my summer outfits! Can be worn with skirts, sundresses, pants and shorts, so versatile!!
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Me encanta esta marca de zapatos y accesorios! Lo único malo es que a veces el precio es algo elevado, pero los modelos son bellísimos!
Chanea N.
Florida
The shoes amazing it doesn't hurt my feet out all and it has very nice quality at the bottom of the shoe. So check this shoe out
Pamela S.
Great go to shoes so comfortable and cute and goes great with basically anything must have shoe !
Hadjer B.
Rue Ouled Suici, Taher
Bonsoir à tous, j'ai adoré cette scandale. pouvez vous me dire elle fait combien et comment faire pour l'avoi? Merci
Konstantina R.
I like these shoes very much.. Where can I find them??