Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes

Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES

Is it comfortable to wear? and is the quality good?
How comfortable are these for days of city walking?
are these sandals true to size?
Start your review of Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Weslaco, TX
I have these sandals in brown and I love them. They go with any outfit and are very comfortable. They were a bit expensive but they're worth it since I was always buying inexpensive ones and they wouldn't last me. I see this lasting a long time due to the quality and stitching. I would repurchase again.
Greenville, SC
These are cute & simple shoes that go with almost anything!  However, I have wider feet and the strap at the top is made for those with thin feet!  I think they are reasonably priced though!  I would definitely recommend to someone looking for an every day type sandal.
Mableton , GA
These are my favorite sandals.i bought them in several colors. I am a true 8 and bought a 8.5 and they fit perfectly. I’ve worn for one season as as I. Steve Madden style, they are holding up very well
Washington , DC
Very cute! Bought one pair and they broke while walking. I thought this was a fluke and bought a second pair. Two days after buying them they broke again at the ankle. They’re very cute and go with any outfit, but after two pairs breaking I’m devastated.
Levittown , PA
Very cute. I love all of Steve Madden shoes and merchandise. I really believe that they have a one of a kind brand AND they’re sold at TJ maxx for super cheap which is a plus! I love love these sandals and they are very comfy
New River, AZ
Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Rachel K.
I have three pairs of these sandals and I have never loved a pair of shoes more!! They’re the perfect way to top off any outfit, not to mention how insanely comfortable they are. I wear these on long walks, even short hikes on my photo shoots and they hold up super well! I’ll never go back to any other sandal!
ELK GROVE, CA
I think these shoes look absolutely adorable and are decent priced. However, I had to give it a lower rating because the sides of the front strap pinched the sides of my feet and made it painful to walk in for a period of time. This may be due to the fact that I have wide feet. I do wish the leather material was a bit less stiff so that it would not press as much on the sides of my feet. I do hope that when I break into them more, this becomes less of an issue.
visalia
super cute & simple for work. Im on my feet all day & for the most part there pretty comfortable a little on the expensive side for plain sandals but i love steve madden so its worth it ! want to go back and buy the light brown pair ! Steve Madden
Purchased at: Steve Madden
super cute & comfy flats. i usually hate sandals with a strap across my toes because they hurt after awhile but these are so perfect!! i have no complaints about these at all. i wonder if they have anymore colors!
Bradbury
Absolutely love! Super cute and affordable. I have them in the tan color and they match with everything from casual skinny jeans to a flirty Sunday dress!!Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals Women's Shoes