BY STEVE MADDEN

Modern icon Steve Madden designs shoes that give women a unique way to express individuality through personal style. Inspired by rock n roll, infused with trendsetting urban appeal, Steve Madden shoes are innovative, edgy, and always spot-on chic. , Style Number: ECENTRCQ Quilted pattern slip-on flats, Elastic insets for on-and-off ease, Non-slip rubber sole, Comfort feature: cushioned insole, Medium width ALLPlusSize, Average Figure, Leather, Synthetic, NotMaternity, Cushioned Sole, Accessory, Shoes 6.5 Black see more...

Jenn K.
Bradley Beach, NJ
A great pair of shoes! I've owned these for about two years now and they are still in awesome condition! I work with middle school students so I am constantly on my feet all day. These are fashionable AND comfortable which makes them perfect for work!
Darian O.
Aspen
I have these flats in 2 colors. They are my fav. Love that they can be worn with nearly everything. I do suggest the leather ones as the canvas ones get dirty quickly.
Madi S.
Manor, TX
I have these shoes in a size 9 in the cream and black colors. They are the best flats that I have own. They look and feel amazing and don't slide off of my heel.
Sarah N.
houston
These are so comfortable, they can be worn to school, or for many outings with lots of clothes. They come in so many colors, and I think two textures. Some colors are really dull, but the White, black (white sole) and nude look the most vibrant. Be SURE to check the material if you are getting them online, they might look leather but not all are.
Ruby L.
Visalia, CA
I recently purchased these shoes and I am in love!! These are so comfy and super stylish! Once in a while i like to buy something a bit expensive and these were a great purchase! Definitely recommend!
Nicole Z.
These are so comfortable and versatile. They go with pretty much everything. I love the quilted look. I use mine all the time and have lasted me awhile. Its a good price at Steve Madden so its definitely worth it.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
These shoes are just so cute! They just slip on and go with every outfit! They are comfortable to wear all day and great to walk around in! Nothing is to expensive for comfort and looks but they aren’t that pricey!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought a similar pair to these that are Steve Madden and I fell in love. They are the comfiest shoe I've ever worn. I did have a little bit of a blister on my feet at first but once I broke them in and wore them they are my go to. The ones I have are a taupe suede and they are also super easy to wipe off and clean so that's a major plus. I got them at tjmax for $30 so I'm not sure what they normally retail for but I know Steve Madden is a higher end brand.
selina p.
i love steve maddens. they are cute and go with anything. they gave me blisters at first but most shoes give me boaters the first few times i wear them. they are affordable and i recommend them if you are looking for a casual shoe.
Carly B.
I got these shoes about a year ago for a gift in black and I absolutely love them. They are so comfy and stylish as well. You can wear them with nice outfits when you go out or even just with a pair of jeans. This shoe goes with everything I own and the pricing is so worth it.