BY STEVE MADDEN #2 in Shoe Stores

• What is your favorite style of shoe from  Steve Madden ?5 Answers
  • have you ever been let down with a product?12 Answers
  • Are Steve Madden shoes durable and comfortable?14 Answers
Steve Madden
  • "Steve Madden has been a favorite brand especially for shoes for years, great quality lasts a long time and always stylish" in 35 reviews
  • "love Steve Madden I have a pair of sunglasses they are so cute and very comfortable they are also well built and have lasted me a long time " in 35 reviews
  • "Steve Madden has thee cutest most stylish shoes ever in my opinion!There good quality and they keep up with the latest shoe trends!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I own a pair of combat boots from them and it's lasted me for 3 years ad I still wear it basically everyday in the fall!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love the style, the only thing is it can be a tad bit over priced for the quality but I always find my stuff for a cheaper price at Ross." in 17 reviews
Alex G.
Orange County
I have an intense shoe collection and I would say over the years I have bought less and less of Steve Madden shoes. I have found that they are a little overpriced as I have been able to find very similar (like to a T) shoes elseswhere for half the price (that last equally as long). My last pair of Steve Madden wedges, had the material falling off after a weeks worth of wear which was a bummer. I would advise looking around before committing, or buy on sale :)
Madi D.
Valencia
At least half, if not more, of my massive shoe collection is Steve Madden. High quality, decent prices, and good sales. I can always find something I love on sale, and if you see something full-prices you love and you wait long enough, eventually it’ll be on a massive sale. I’m still willing to buy full-priced shoes due to the fact that they’re usually pretty affordable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Tara N.
Austin
These heels are absolutely beautiful. They were my dream wedding shoes. That’s why I settled for a half size too big (actually they were my heel size 5, but wore like a 5.5-6). But because of this they absolutely killed my feet after getting married in them and wearing them 6 hours straight. Worth it
Nelly A.
I use to wear Steven Madden sandals/heels all the time. Unfortunately, my feet can't handle them anymore. They are extremely painful and have no support. I find myself wearing the sandals and heels for no more than 2 hrs ucs of the pain. Steve Madden has soo many cute styles that I wish I could wear. :( I def would recommend their purses because they are super cute.
Hanna D.
Camarillo, CA
When I need good quality shoes at a price that won’t break my bank, Steve Madden is my go to!! I’ve never had any shoes that broke, weren’t comfortable, and didn’t meet quality standards! They are always made with the best material and their style range is so vast! Their boots never fail me and neither do their sandals/ heels. I even found thigh high boots that fit my muscular legs!
Jennifer R.
New Market
I have the STEVEN by Steve Madden, Suzy Perforated Sandals and love them. My feet always hurt and I find them very comfortable, so to have a sandal with a heel that doesn't have me limping 10 minutes into wearing them, is a huge thumbs up in my book. I ended up purchased them in both black and tan :)
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Steve Madden has been one of my favorite shoe designers for years due to the rocker style of his line, but their steep price tag has always made me stray away from them until recently when I've found them anywhere from 60-90% off their original price at retail stores like Ross! I now own 4 pairs of Steve Madden shoes and I am in love. The quality definitely reflects the price, and I love the way I feel when wearing them. I've gotten so many complements over my shoes, & I just feel so confident in them. They do take some getting used to and breaking in, but once you do they're so comfy and so worth it. Steve Madden is killing it!
Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
I purchased a Steve Madden wallet for when I took a trip to New York and it was great. Theres so many places to put things and nothing fell out and I didnt have to worry about things falling out while walking around. And it is very fashionable. Definitely purchase one if you get the chance.
member-440bd
These shoes are not worth the price and HASSLE associated with purchasing from this company. I ordered shoes online from them, and I will NEVER do that again and I urge you to do the same! I have exchanged upwards of 30 emails with the Steve Madden "Customer Satisfaction" team (should be the Customer Dissatisfaction team) because they do not communicate between associates the status of my order that I did not receive for over a MONTH. I questioned where this order was, and was informed it was shipped to the wrong address and I would be CHARGED for those shoes that I DID NOT RECEIVE unless I could return them. Save yourself the headache and either shop in person for Steve Madden shoes or buy TRUE QUALITY shoes from ANY OTHER COMPANY.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love Steve Madden shoes! They are so cute. They are a little pricey but the quality is good so it’s worth it. I’ve never had a problem with any of their shoes. Be sure to size down if you order online, though. I’m usually a size 9 but I’m Steve Madden I’m a size 7.
Maribel C.
What is your favorite style of shoe to buy from Steve Madden?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Can you find these somewhere else but cheaper?
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else find it hard to pay full price for these shoes when you can find them at Marshalls for a discounted price?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
Boots, flats, wedges, or heel?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Are these good quality stuff? What do they sell here? Like shoes or what lol?

back