Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Deluxe

by Steve Jackson Games

Is this worth it how much are add ons and things or a straight forward game?
Been thinking about getting this. Is it easy to play?
Start your review of Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Deluxe!
Product Highlights
“You can get all the add PMS, but make sure you have the first starter set.” in 1 review
“Its so much fun and fairly simple to play.” in 1 review
“Good for parties, especially when you've got people who aren't typically big table top rpg games.” in 1 review
“It's super fun and easy to learn.” in 1 review
“This is a great game for people of all ages as long as you aren't completely awful at math.” in 1 review
This game is so much fun. My friends and I have played it multiple times when we have gotten together. I will warn that this is the game to make or break friendships (it gets intense) but is so much fun to play. Would highly recommend to others as long as they are people who like games that will take a couple of hours to play. Also at first the rules are slightly confusing but the more you play the easier it gets
Milwaukie, OR
Can I give this game 10 stars? Seriously, this game (and the other versions we have) are some of the favorite games in our house. Hours of fun, laughter, and FAMILY time? What else gets the whole family together? This is in a constant rotation of family game night fun! Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Deluxe
Tipp City, OH
Super fun game for teens and up. I think it has a bit of a learning curve, and the rules can be a bit vague. However, once you get in the swing of it, the game is a lot of fun. Great for a small gathering of people. Light hearted and goofy, makes for some fun game nights.
Nashville, TN
Fun game for all ages; I've played this with my 25-30 y/o friends and my 10-15 y/o family members. It's somewhat difficult but still fun. The more players you have the longer it may take. I love that there's options to buy other card sets to boost your play.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is a great game for people of all ages as long as you aren't completely awful at math. Its a good game that you can play for fun if you need to kill some time. You're goal is to reach level 10 through battling monsters with equipment and items. Friends can either help or betray you by joining in the fight and/or playing items to help you or the monster. Level Ups and level downs. It can make you mad but you can also laugh so hard while playing this. I highly suggest this. The Deluxe Version comes with a board and pawns with plastic stands to help keep track of the levels. Great artwork for every card, you can also make house rules or go for 'Epic Munchkin' where you play to level 20.
One of my favorite games. This game is complex, definitely not for beginner gamers, or people who are overwhelmed with a lot of rules. Also not for anyone who is both very serious about games and highly competitive-it can be a friendship ender! But if you have friends who are ok w/ a lot of rules, learn quickly, and don't take things personally, this one is a GREAT game. The Deluxe is a must, the original game doesn't have a board (aka-no way to keep track of the points w/o a pen and paper)
Such a fun game... for older children and adults! the other versions are pretty great too. it is a semi long game, but not quite monopoly bad! it can take a few hours to finish one game. some of the cards can be a bit confusing, but here's a tip... when the card says something like -5 for males =5 for females... they mean the player, not the character you choose to play as. when they say long hair, they again mean the player, not character... meaning that external factors influence the game! makes it that much more fun!!!!
Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Deluxe uploaded by Carrie C.
Lots of expansion packs available for the games. The rules can be confusing at first but once you get it, it's a really funny and fun game. We play it as a family . The more players the better. The object of the game is pretty much to mess with everyone else on your way to winning. Keeping up with scores/ levels can also be confusing but is you have playstore you can download an app for that
Omaha, NE
This is a great game for anyone who plays dungeons and dragons or any other role playing game as this is a parody of that type of game. Its so much fun and fairly simple to play. What I like about this game is that it takes rules rather lightly. this is a great game for college students or any group of nerds!
Alexandria, MN
Love playing this game with my friends and family! Always nice to see just who is on your side each round, and who will hold a grudge from previous rounds.... Hehe. XD When we get together and play this we can normally make a game last for a couple hours. This can definitely be considered a "rage" game, because it can be so very frustrating at times...