BY STEVE JACKSON GAMES #34 in Games

• How many times do I have to play it, before it really get...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite version of Steve Jackson's Munchkin...2 Answers
Steve Jackson Games Munchkin
  • "call flippin love munchkin it is so much fun to play the entire family can do it even kids as young as six and up can do it with a rental assistance some of the cards have some cheeky words that make you laugh as a grown up buttercup the hits and 4 children there's tons of mods and different versions you can buy if it's very great family or friend game." in 1 review
  • "A fun game with a variety of mix and match expansions from zombies to pirates." in 1 review
Blair M.
Danville
i love this so much i think that this help so much i hope that you will try this out soon and it wasn't that expensive my aunt has almost all the munchkin games
Steven D.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
A little tough to start out, but after finding a flowchart to explain the steps in a turn online, it really is a simple game to play.  Lots of juvenile humor throughout, but many clever things included such as the "Broad Sword" is only usable by female players or the "Kneepads of Allure" that aren't usable by clerics.  It's technically an RPG style game, but with none of the seriousness that D&D usually brings.
Natalie A.
I love this game! It is our go-to game for nerdy game nights. I think of it as kind of like Dungeon and Dragons, but without all the dice rolling and boring stat sheets, and MUCH easier and more more witty. This is the original version of the game, and there are expansions you can add to it. There are also different versions of this game with different themes, such as western, space, zombies, etc. Those are also really fun and add fun little twists. I have five of them so far and will continue to collect more!
Samantha H.
This game is an absolute riot. It has a D&D feel to it, but it's nowhere near as complicated and kids are even able to play if they are so inclined. This has become the nerdy go-to game for my family when it's time for a game night. It's a card game with characters that you gear and level up as you fight or run away from monsters with your dice. But beware the curse of the chicken on your head that will cause you to lose your headgear!! It's a hilarious game of bribery, team-ups, and feuds that will have you laughing and screaming.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Call flippin love munchkin it is so much fun to play the entire family can do it even kids as young as six and up can do it with a rental assistance some of the cards have some cheeky words that make you laugh as a grown up buttercup the hits and 4 children there's tons of mods and different versions you can buy if it's very great family or friend game. We take camping and to the beach
Jessica S.
Saint George, SC
We play this all the time after classes. Everyone who plays it likes it. I thought it was really fun to play. My friends get really psyched up and competitive, while playing it. One second they'll be helping someone out and the next they'll be coming after them. The expansions and other sets are just as much fun.
Tiffany L.
Hollywood, MD
This game is so much fun! Even made it into a drinking game by adding a 8 sided dice that you can print out on the internet to make any dice game into a drinking game. I never thought I would like a game like this but I love it. I have even bought 2 expansion packs!
Anne N.
Ontario, CA
Got introduced to this game this past weekend! There is a lot to learn and grasp on as a first timer, but once you get the gist and flow of the game, it's truly fun to play! Strategic allows you get ahead of the game and avoid backstabbing amongst players haha 😉
Eileen G.
I just don't really love this game. So many of my friends rave about it, but I just can't get into it. The concept is fun, but it just doesn't grab my attention. Maybe I need to give it another try, but for now, it just kind of collects dust.
Katryn D.
Hummelstown, PA
If you like D&D then I think you will like Munchkin. Kick in doors, battle monsters, find treasure. You can help opponents for some of their treasure, or you can make the monster more difficult in order to prevent them from winning.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
What is your favorite version of Steve Jackson's Munchkin game?
Eileen G.
How many times do I have to play it, before it really gets good? Is there a set amount of players that makes it the most fun?