Add a Photo
Sterling Vintners Sterling Vinter's Collection Central Coast 2010 Meritage Red Wine 750

By STERLING VINTNERS
#314 in Wine
Sterling vinter's collection central coast 2010 meritage red wine 750 ml
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this wine. It's really smooth and easy to drink and goes wonderfully with pasta, lasagna, or anything with ground beef. I love a cup of this with my lasagna.
carmine m.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA

This was always a big seller at a golf course I bartended at. It's a middle of the road priced bottle of wine. Well made and tasty!
Greta L.
Greta L.

Very smooth, medium depth, easy to drink. Those who don't care for more tannic reds will enjoy this. My holiday helper!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ottawa, IL

I love this wine! It's great when I need to get a decent wine fast and not have to spend a ton of money. I usually pick this one when I have friends over or I just want to relax with wine at dinner.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA

This is a really good wine. I tried it a while ago and really enjoyed the smoothness of it. Will buy again.

Join Now