Sterling Rescue Yellow Jacket Control Trap & Attractant YJTR-DT12 uploaded by Sabrina P.

BY STERLING RESCUE

Yellow Jacket Control Trap & Attractant. Scientifically designed. Traps and kills yellow jackets. Attractant included. Does not attract honey bees. Perfect for lawn, garden, camping, and farm use. Environmentally responsible with no poisons or pesticides. Won t harm people, pets, or helpful insects. Odor-free. Easy to assemble, no tools required. see more...

Sterling Rescue Yellow Jacket Control Trap & Attractant YJTR-DT12
  • "Awesome product they works great, and have never had bees fly in there so that's also amazing, because the bee population needs to be preserved :)" in 1 review
Sabrina P.
Boise
These traps get r done! We put one out and in just 2 days it was full. We are currently working in our second one. Determined to catch all these damn wasps and bees!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
These are new or just new to me. I live in my mother-in-law's house, her basement has its own entry so it's like a town home. Under the upstairs deck there are more than 3 yellow-jacket bee hives. These work like magic although I don't like killing bugs. :(
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
This is the best product for getting rid of those pests this is great to start using in the spring i recommend this to everyone especially for those of us with bee allergies
Colleen M.
These the NGOs saved us last year. The yellow jackets were out of control on our deck. I strategically located these around the perimeter and they worked like a charm. Made a he outdoors enjoyable again!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I haven't owned these myself, but my dear friend had a few at her home while we were attending a get together there. They work amazing, and so next yellow jacket season, we are certainly stocking up!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love this product! I use it all the time, especially during the early spring and early summer. It works great and will keep using it. It is also great, because it doesn't hurt them!
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
These work great used to have a problem with yellow jackets outside when we were eating outside. I put these up around the fence and now they are gone.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These work pretty well, they can be a pain to put together or "prepare" before you hang them. I always worry whether they will come back out though..
Stacy A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
I use a hummingbird feeder, and during the summer we have a major wasp No hornet issues. I used this over last summer and it helped a ton.
LaJessica M.
How effective is this product?
Christina M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Does this work on hornets & wasp too?