Sterling Inc Lighted Royal Palm Tree - 6'

by Sterling Inc

The royal palm tree adds a tropical look to your patio with its realistic design. It stands 6' tall and is decorated with 500 tiny electric bulbs for a sparkling effect. This 6' lighted palm tree is made of pvc that's resistant to harsh weather conditions. Set up this tree in your garden, poolside or anyplace you want. This artificial palm tree has a sturdy metal base. It comes with deck clamps and grounding stakes for firm positioning.

How much ? Where can I purchase this? And is this indoor/outdoor?
Can you use this inside and outside?
Where can I find this, and is it very expensive? I like it!
Start your review of Sterling Inc Lighted Royal Palm Tree - 6'!
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Belle Chasse, LA
I am obsessed with this palm tree! My fiancé is a farmer and refuses to let me have real palms (upkeep is terrible) but this would be perfect in my yard. No mess no trimming! I would definitely buy this!!!
3530 w 109th st Inglewood ca 90303
Omg I have one like this in my room it's so cute and it comes with white lights well you get to put whatever on this but if you love to decorate your room I recommend this to girly girls and if u like dark u leave this on or u don't like dark leave it on its amazing
Frankton , IN
Once I saw one of these, I wanted one so bad! Where I live we don't have palm trees so I wanted one for my own little slice of paradise! It's so cute around my pool and is perfect for cook outs and family get togethers. Super affordable and I would definitely recommend it!
Shirley, NY
I love this , but have never seen it in any stores, I would purchase this in a heartbeat. I love anything tropical and this would definitely make a nice decor in my home . 🌴 ❤️️
Naugatuck, CT
I am not a fan of this. I had it put up for my sisters birthday party but it was never used after that it's a waste of money and very tacky.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
1,036 reviews
I live at the beach and these are everywhere at Christmas time. The lights are beautiful when lit up and the tree is a fairly large size.
This would be really cute for a backyard party! the lighting creates a nice ambiance at night that would be perf for any event or party
This is perfect for a party special if you have beach party this is the coolest tree to purchase very good quality very inexpensive
Holly, MI
This was a very cute addition to my sisters luau themed graduation open house. It was nice and tall and gave off a nice soft light.