Add a Photo

By STERLING GAMES
#291 in Games
For more than forty years, Sunnywood has been custom designing and manufacturing products for many corporations, big and small, around the world. The manufacturing processes we provide are Wood Working Products Metal & Rhinestone Jewelry Cut & Sewn Bags Plastic Injection Products Cast Iron Items. This division was established to bring our services and products to the doorstep of our North American customers. Traditional games under the trademark Sterling Costumes and Rhinestone Jewelry Bags and accessories for the dance and costume industries. The 25 Hole Labyrinth maintains the same precision engineering found in Sunnywood's 60 Hole Labyrinth which was built to pass even German standards. The 25 Hole Labyrinth also boasts a smooth mechanism with rigid and perfectly angled bottom and comes with an extra steel ball. Hours of pleasure and challenge.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
This game is so old, I used to play it when I was a young teenager. Now I'm......no longer a teenager. Let's put it this way: My two oldest children are adults now.
We have this game at home and it's definitely a favorite for 'offline' gaming. It's harder than you think!
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
My grandma has this game still. My brother and I used to play it all the time when we would visit. Great game for hand eye coordination and great for bonding surprisingly
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
Such a misleading game, you tho k it will be a piece of cake, but it's definitely tricky! It will keep you entertained for hours if you get caught up with it!