HealthFirst AidSteriShoe
Ultra-Violet Shoe Sanitizer

SteriShoe Ultra-Violet Shoe Sanitizer

by SteriShoe

Kill up to 99.9% of the Germs that Cause Foot Infections and Shoe Odor. The SteriShoe sanitizer is clinically proven to sanitize the inside of shoes with its germicidal ultraviolet light.  It has been awarded a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association and it is recommended by over a thousand doctors.  The SteriShoe sanitizer gives active people a safe, proven and convenient way to be pro-active about the health of their feet. The sanitizer is designed for people who have athlete s foot , toenail fungus , diabetes, chronic shoe odor, and for people who are concerned about general hygiene. The product is already recommended by.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SteriShoe Ultra-Violet Shoe Sanitizer!
Jackie G.
Corvallis, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SteriShoe Ultra-Violet Shoe Sanitizer uploaded by Jackie G.
I just got this product yesterday. I actually found it at a garage sale or else I probably wouldn't have bought in one on my own. I'm going to test this out and see if it works, my little girl has some stinky little feet and I would love to see if this product works to get some germs and odor out of the shoes that would be awesome! I will keep reviewing this product and I will keep you guys updated with any awesome results I might find! Or if I notice it doesn't do anything at all I will also let you know. Thanks for your time.

Looking for your answer?