BY STERIPOD

Keep your toothbrush (sold separately) germ free with this package of 2 Steripod Toothbrush sanitizers. Steripod sanitizer clips onto the head of your toothbrush and constantly releases germ fighting vapors; once opened, each Steripod lasts up to 3 months. Fits most standard and electric toothbrushes; protects your toothbrush from soap, dirt and hair while traveling. Steripod Toothbrush sanitizers are nontoxic. Package of 2. see more...

Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use a FOREO ISSA Play Electronic Toothbrush which doesn't have a standard shape and it doesn't have a replaceable head like most electric toothbrushes so if it gets dropped or whatever you are pretty much out $80. However the little pods are PERFECT for it. Seriously though they should Do a collaboration between the two companies and include the Steripods with the FOREO toothbrushes.

More info From the web...
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most effective! - That is exactly the case with steripod!

No batteries, no wall socket needed.

Unlike other UV toothbrush sanitizer products steripod uses "active vapors" to help keep your toothbrush smelling fresh and clean!

## "ACTIVE VAPORS".

Enclosed inside each steripod toothbrush protector is a laboratory formulated thymol compound. The compound is encapsulated in plastic with small holes that allow the thymol vapors to escape and surround your brush bristles. It's the vapors that do all the work. The entire steripod is shipped sealed in a medical quality enclosure - ensuring that the compound is not activated [by air flow] before you unwrap. All you have to do is clip the steripod on your brush! - compare to other toothbrush products and you'll love the no batteries, no socket, no hassle of steripod!

## Bathrooms can be a hotbed for environmental contaminants!

A growing body of research shows that your bathroom can be a hotbed of many different kinds of bacteria.

Simply clip it on and you're done!

The steripod is ready to use out of the package - no batteries, no socket, no hassle - simply clip it on your electric or manual toothbrush and you're done! Dont Forget! Replace your steripod and your toothbrush every three months...

Instructions:

* Rinse toothbrush after using and shake off excess water
* Clip the steripod onto your toothbrush
* Rinse brush again before using
* Replace steripod every 3 months
* Do not disassemble or ingest any part of your steripod
Wendy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We don't leave home without these! No matter if we are going for 1 night, or 1 week, this is our toothbrush travel companion. Keeps them covered, and clean! I love that they come in 2-packs that are different colored so they're easy to tell apart, and are easy enough that even kids can use them!
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
You should be using a SteriPod right now! They are so great to keep your toothbrush fresh and clean! You will even get reminders on when your 3 months are up to change it out. I have noticed my toothbrush is more fresh when using this product! #GetYourPodOn
Lauren B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love whoever made these steripods for toothbrushes. They keep them sanitized and smelling fresh and keeping it clean from all the germs that fly around your bathroom after flushing and people coughing. Best thing ever invented. Change every 3 months and a 2pk is only 5.25 at Walmart..can't beat it. Also if you text "pod"to 99000 they will send you a reminder to change out your pod every 3months. How cool is that and what other products do you know that takes the time to send u reminders. LOVE THIS!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Steripod! I share a bathroom with several people, so I wanted something that would keep my toothbrush nice and clean. This definitely does the job! You just have to remember to change it every three months - just like when you are supposed to replace your toothbrush!
I came across these in Target and thought they were interesting but was skeptical on if they worked. I like that they keep my toothbrushes covered and smell nice. They seem to work ok but I don't actually know if it really sterilizes my toothbrush lol! But still it keeps my brush from being exposed to germs outside the case. Steripod™ Steripod Toothbrush Sterilizer 2-Pack-2 pack-Package
Annelise I.
My toothbrush was getting very dirty, and just didn't feel clean when I would use it, so I bought these to put on it after every use. It worked for awhile, but then it got just as filthy. I think there are better options out there, even if your purpose is just for travel.
Grace T.
I love my steripod!!!! This is def. the best thing to keep you toothbrush away from any germs & bacteria. Most people don't realize that when people you the toilet the urine and feces is airborne. Learn a lot when you live with a person that has just receive a heart transplant. you have to live in a sterile environment.
Sarah K.
This keeps my toothbrush clean and helps me avoid all of the nasty germs that are lurking in my drawer. The only thing I don't like is that my toothbrush doesn't dry completely between uses (morning and night).
Stacy B.
Fitchburg, MA
I love these. Super easy to clip onto your toothbrush. With teenagers there is always something being dropped in the bathroom and it's nice to know my brush is covered and clean.