Steripod™ Steripod Toothbrush Sterilizer 2-Pack-2 pack-Package uploaded by Rochielle C.Steripod™ Steripod Toothbrush Sterilizer 2-Pack-2 pack-Package uploaded by Rochielle C.Steripod™ Steripod Toothbrush Sterilizer 2-Pack-2 pack-Package uploaded by Sondra B.

BY STERIPOD

Keep your toothbrush (sold separately) germ free with this package of 2 Steripod Toothbrush sanitizers. Steripod sanitizer clips onto the head of your toothbrush and constantly releases germ fighting vapors; once opened, each Steripod lasts up to 3 months. Fits most standard and electric toothbrushes; protects your toothbrush from soap, dirt and hair while traveling. Steripod Toothbrush sanitizers are nontoxic. Package of 2. see more...

Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my Steripod! I share a bathroom with several people, so I wanted something that would keep my toothbrush nice and clean. This definitely does the job! You just have to remember to change it every three months - just like when you are supposed to replace your toothbrush!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
These caps are a staple in my house. They give our toothbrush a sterile environment & keeps unwanted germs I think it's affordable & I will purchase it again.
Angela W.
Plaquemine , LA
These things are awesome for some one who's a germaphobe like me. They protect your brush from getting anything gross on them.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Great for keeping toothbrushes clean when traveling or at home! We go to our camper a lot great for the back and forth!
Annelise I.
My toothbrush was getting very dirty, and just didn't feel clean when I would use it, so I bought these to put on it after every use. It worked for awhile, but then it got just as filthy. I think there are better options out there, even if your purpose is just for travel.
Sarah K.
This keeps my toothbrush clean and helps me avoid all of the nasty germs that are lurking in my drawer. The only thing I don't like is that my toothbrush doesn't dry completely between uses (morning and night).
Grace T.
I love my steripod!!!! This is def. the best thing to keep you toothbrush away from any germs & bacteria. Most people don't realize that when people you the toilet the urine and feces is airborne. Learn a lot when you live with a person that has just receive a heart transplant. you have to live in a sterile environment.
Stacy B.
Fitchburg , Ma
I love these. Super easy to clip onto your toothbrush. With teenagers there is always something being dropped in the bathroom and it's nice to know my brush is covered and clean.