Steripod Toothbrush Sanitizer

by Steripod

Germ killing vapors enclosed inside each steripod toothbrush sanitizer is a laboratory formulated thymol compound. The compound is encapsulated in plastic with small holes that allow the thymol vapors to escape and surround your brush bristles. It s the vapors that do all the work - see our research page for the test results if you like. The entire steripod is shipped sealed in a medical quality enclosure ensuring that the compound is not activated [by air flow] before you unwrap. All you have to do is clip the steripod on your brush! - no batteries, no socket, no hassle! simply clip it on and you re done! ...

This is an intriguing product. Is it worth picking up?
Start your review of Steripod Toothbrush Sanitizer!
Franklin, NJ
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I pick this up on a YouTubed recommendation and I absolutely love them! It’s simple to use, and honestly a good buy. There are so many things that can get on an open toothbrush and with this I don’t have to worry at all.
Love this tooth brush cover. Keeps my brush smelling fresh and clean while protecting it from all the random germs in the bathroom. I get mine with a coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond. I've got all my family members hooked on using these. Love the email reminder for when to replace your steripod.
WHY DIDN'T I COME UP WITH THIS! The most amazing little tool and the most important you will need in your bathroom. I have always worried about what might be getting on my toothbrush. In fact for years I have covered my toothbrush up with toiletpaper after I get done using it. Just so I can "feel" like it was clean. Now with this I buy one of these when I buy a new toothbrush every three months. It makes my brushing experience so much better!
I really love these steriPod toothbrush covers! You can't control messed everyone else make on the counter, but I don't have to worry about my toothbrush getting nasty. Steripods sanitize and keep my toothbrush clean. I recommend these!
Fargo, ND
I love these tooth brush covers. They work so well for me to keep my tooth brush fresh and covered. I love how they have a built in sanitizer to get rid of some of the germs that your average tooth brush holder wouldn't.
Big Spring, TX
Love these little steripods! I discovered them at walmart a few years ago, and think they are the best invention. They are really cool and keep your toothbrush safe from any contaminates floating around in the bathrooms!
Bethlehem, GA
I highly recommend this product. It protects your toothbrush from particles that fly out of the toilet and also in the air. I use it everyday and it is very cheap to buy and I am definitely buying a new one soon.
These are my favorite and I love that they come in a two pack! I love that they sanitize my toothbrush but the biggest win for me was the fact that this covered my toothbrush head so my cat wouldn't play with it.
Riverside, IL
Highly recommend getting if your in college and have a community bathroom. Just stick on your toothbrush so you don't get germs and stuff on it. When your brushing your teeth. Also great for traveling!
I've brought these 3 times so far. I love the idea of physically keeps germs off my toothbrush & chemically fighting bacteria. I say chemical but please don't think harsh. The steriPod uses essential oils to fight toothbrush germs. It's great!