Sterilite Oval Hamper - White uploaded by Alexandria B.

BY STERILITE

Find housecleaning accessories at Target.com! Sterilite oval hamper - white see more...

Sterilite Oval Hamper - White
  • "I have two these they have very strong hold very deriable inexpensive can be just about anywhere such as places like Walmart ,target ,dollar tree ,Kmart ,dollar general" in 1 review
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love every sterilite product I have ever purchased. They are very affordable at Walmart. They are excellent quality and very sturdy. There are so many options for storage in the home. This is definitely my go to brand.
Bobbi P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
None of my laundry baskets are the same, but this is one of my favorites. I'm not going to say it's the prettiest I own, but when I'm hauling laundry up and down stairs this is the go-to basket. It's sturdy and most importantly, it has comfortable handles!! Other baskets I use kill my hands, but not this one.
Melissa W.
I love these hampers !!! We keep one in each bathroom and in the laundry room. They are very sturdy iv bought others that Crack in the sides then when you pack them they pinch you but Not these.
Paula W.
These laundry baskets are great. Nice, heavy duty so that they don't crack when they are super heavy. I have a family of 5 and this is my favorite laundry basket out of all the ones I have.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
My son uses this laundry basket and wow can he really fill this one full of clothes I am just amazed at how many clothes he can fit in there it's like it it bottomless and doesn't seem like he jam packed them in there.
alivia h.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
I think I own at least five of these. Keep them in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Very sturdy. Hold up well when full and great price.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have one of these at home. It can hold lots of clothes. The material is not that good. It brokes easily. Mine is broken already.
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
I have this exact basket. I love it. It holds a good amount of clothes. It goes great with my decor.
Claire V.
birmingham
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love mine.its large and very strong so doesn't get knocked over by my animals
Chloe C.
New Bedford, MA
Does anyone have this hamper ? Do you prefer plastic verse the mesh net hampers ?