BY STERILITE

Sterilite medium letter file box - black see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Erin H.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
This is the most random Black Friday purchase I have made! I saw it in Walmart and thought it would be nice to organize in.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
lyons, OH
Great for storing important documents and keep in a smaller space. Heavy duty and worth the price. Would recommend.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I use this to organize all of my coupons and it's nice to be able to carry it around with the handle and the extra storage on the lid is helpful with Storing scissors and extra labels and paper clips. I love it!!!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
A safe and secure way to stay organized and file your paperwork, important "Tax" papers or old pictures too. Keeps everything "Mold" free. I've used these for a long time and they last.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
This is a great file box! It holds many files and has storage on the top for smaller items you want to save.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
We have a couple of these containers to store random paperwork in. I love it. It makes staying organized so much easier.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
We use these to store important documents in our office. It's a great file cabinet but also works out well if you need to bring it somewhere with you.