BY STERILITE

Shop for Storage & Organization at The Home Depot. Stacking Baskets feature accent rails that flip-down allowing same size baskets to stack on top of each other, providing additional storage, without taking up more surface space. Use them to organize and reduce clutter throughout the home - from countertops to cabinets; pantries to laundry rooms; and home offices to craft rooms. The stylish design allows these baskets to be left out in the open, providing easy access to items while reducing clutter. see more...

Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I used these bins for organizing. They are perfect to stack also. I liked the price to them and I bought them at Walmart. I was able to use it to organize my clothes and the holes made it super convenient to see inside.
Amber L.
I have the small size of these baskets. I use them in my pantry to hold fruit cups and ramen noodle packets and oatmeal packets. They are really great quality and affordable.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
Perfect for garage shelves or putting small toys in in the kids bedrooms or even for use in the kitchen pantry.