Sterilite Blue Pencil Holder uploaded by Abigail G.Sterilite Blue Pencil Holder uploaded by Geovanna P.

BY STERILITE #27 in Pencils

Sterilite blue pencil holder see more...

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I have something very similar to hold all of my markers and gel pens. It holds a lot and is a huge space saver! I also have another one for pens and pencils. Super easy to store! I would recommend this.
Becky S.
This is a good pencil holder that is long enough and wide enough for other materials including scissors, glue, protractor, ruler etc. I like that it comes in several colours and all are semi-transparent so you can see what is inside. The box is durable with an attached snap closure.
I've actually used these to store makeup, lipglosses, healing crystals and more!
Abigail G.
My brother got this pencil box at school. He loves it. He actually uses it to put his pokemon games and pokemon cards. It's really sturdy and strong. My little brother has dropped this thing so many times and it has broken yet. Good quality.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
My son needed this 11 x 7 supply box for first grade this year. I went to about 15 different stores in my area and no one carried this size box and all the employees told me that there had been hundreds of people in asking for it.
Out of desperation I looked on Amazon and was happy to find this. Granted, I had to pay almost 3 times as much for it compared that at a local retailer once you factored in the shipping, but I am still pleased to have found it and gotten it in time for the start of the school year.
The box is just what you'd expect from a Sterilite product. A little flimsy, cheaply made, but it is exactly what the description says and it arrived in great shape. Also, it arrived very quickly. Two days prior to the quoted parameters of the estimated ship time
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
These little pencil holders are great. We have tons in our house. We use them for everything. Sewing stuff, flash cards, craft stuff, crayons, markers. And for a 1.00 you can't beat the price!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Sterilite Blue Pencil Holder box is available at Target for only $1.00 I picked up several for school, sewing items, tackle box...so many uses and so cheap and sturdy!
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Super cool to have and put all your crayons, markers , color pencils and just carry in York backpack and when you have to use you have them all in hand
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I loved using these in elementary school they kept my stuff in one place and I loved it so I didn't have to dig all around my desk for my pencils.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Bought some at Target. These are awesome and can be used as more than just pencil holders. I store hair ties, sewing items, buttons etc in them.
Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
These are great little storage boxes. I still use them to store some of my art supplies. They are quite inexpensive and easy to find as well.