"Sterilite 22-Gallon Latch Tote, Multiple Colors (Available in Case of 6 or Single Unit):22-gallon capacityDurable constructionIndexed lid "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sterilite 22 Gallon Latch Tote- Multiple Colors (Available in Case of 6 or Single Unit)!
How would you rate this product?
Sterilite 22 Gallon Latch Tote- Multiple Colors (Available in Case of 6 or Single Unit) uploaded by jenn W.
We recently moved and I'm transferring my extra things from boxes to these totes. These are great!! I love that the handles flip over the lid, and they are super easy to grip. I bought the blue ones this time, but the have many different shades. I think I'm going gray for all my books. It's a great way to store things to keep them dry, and away from varmints.

Looking for your answer?