Sterilite

Sterilite 16 Qt Clear Plastic...
10 Reviews
5 / 5
I love these bins! They are perfect to keep small items organized. They are stackable and come in a variety of color lids. They hold up extremely well and are easy to maintain!
4 / 5
I got these to organize my toddler’s toys and some small things accumulating around the house. They are sturdy, clear and have lids, so you know exactly the stuffs inside. You can also write on them with a permanent marker and stack them together to save room.
5 / 5
I received a Sterilite 16 QT Clear Plastic Storage Tote Home Organizer Bins with Lid (2 pack) for free in exchange for my honest opinion from Influenster & Sterilite. The bins are very sturdy and they do come in other sizes. This size is perfect for littler things. Thank you Influenster & Sterilite!
4 / 5
hefty strong bins that can carry a good amount of products, had a problem with shipping the product didn’t arrive but got resent them so all good!
5 / 5
I love these! You can’t go wrong with storage totes, I use them for everything: skincare, makeup, school work. They really help me stay organized and will be great come spring cleaning time. These are great quality totes.
5 / 5
i got this to organize my makeup and personal items in my dorm. i love how much can fit in these and how it makes a messy area look organized really fast. i love mine!
4 / 5
I like these tubs they’re good for organizing but a bit small. I probably wouldn’t purchase on my own but they are nice to have around the house!!!
4 / 5
I found these Sterilite plastic tubs at Walmart years ago but they stopped selling them. I ordered them online from the company itself because these are the perfect size to store your patterns. The clear plastic allows you to see what’s inside so you know what they are before tearing them apart looking for your patterns. The snap on lid makes them perfect for stacking! Pictured is the 20qt/19L
5 / 5
These containers are great, small, stackable containers. They work perfectly for organizing smaller things underneath my sinks and in my closets. They are sturdy and durable.
5 / 5
I love these clear storage containers. Since they are clear, you can easy see what’s inside of them. Plus, they are airtight and perfect for storing photos and mementos. I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.