BY ARTIFICIAL TEARS

For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. Polyvinyl Alcohol 0.5%, Povidone 0.6%. Soothes and Moisturizes. Lubricates. Relieves Dry... see more...

Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
THESE ARE GREAT. I have worn contacts for so long. They always dry out my eyes but these drops do the trick. They soothe and moisturize my eyes and apply easily. They are very effective at getting rid of redness and irritation. I am completely satisfied with the price.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
I suffer from severe dry eyes. I constantly need moisture in them, especially when outdoors. This product worked great. It was a little runny but still worked really well. The best part is that it did not burn going in.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Con el tiempo he comenzado a sentir ardor en los ojos,pero estas gotas me han sido de mucha ayuda, siento realmente la diferencia cuando las aplico, refrescan y humectan muy bien..