HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesCVS
Sterile Abdominal Surgical Pad , 8 x 10 Inch (Pack of 16)

Sterile Abdominal Surgical Pad , 8 x 10 Inch (Pack of 16)

by CVS

For extra protection for moderately to heavily draining wounds, 8x10 inch surgical pad

For extra protection for moderately to heavily draining wounds; 8x10 Surgical Pad; Latex-Free; Sterile; Extra absorbent cushion comfort

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sterile Abdominal Surgical Pad , 8 x 10 Inch (Pack of 16)!
Cassie S.
I used these as a pad to make a foot concoction for my husbands sore feet. They are big enough and don’t absorb too much so the concoction stays on the pad. It also came of clean, didn’t bunch up throughout the night or break at all. I definately recommend these!
Cynthia G.
Middletown, OH
I had to use these on my c section incision, they come in different sizes or you can cut them to a smaller size if you need to. They are good to cover up incisions with medicine in them. They keep the incision covered and clean.
Natalie H.
Tempe, AZ
Anyone that needs bandages for wounds understands how important absorbancy is. Leaking fluids can ruin clothes, furniture, bedding plus much more including your day!!! These are standard. No bells & whistles. Very standard nothing special. They work but no better than any other I've used.
Jeanne T.
Weare, NH
Purchased at: CVS
I’m a nurse and use Abd pads daily for wound care, the CVS brand is just as good as what we have in our supply.
Janice M.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Purchased at: CVS
Very effective in treating my husband’s medical needs. These were a good value and made his care much easier.
Abby H.
Purchased at: CVS
My boyfriend tends to need some basic First Aid every now and then and I got some of these to make it a lot easier on his larger wounds. I use them for more than just abdominal like it says and they work well on arms and legs too.
Koriene K.
Purchased at: CVS
This product work very well with our daughters after surgery care I’m glad for easy dressing changes. Cost seems to vary between stores. But over all the purchases with it.
RaeJean B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The size of the product was good and fit perfectly. Only bad thing is the fabric got stuck once the blood dried
Jennifer S.
Sky Valley
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love them! Every time I call for anything they have always been very helpful and pleasant to speak with
Brittney V.
Stoughton, MA
Does it’s job! Affordable and was there when I needed it! Just added it to my Coban and it sucked everything right up. Nice, sterile and obsorbant.

Looking for your answer?