steri-bottle Single Use Baby Bottles

by steri-bottle

Ready to Use, Saves You Time! The Safe and Simple Way to Feed Your Baby Fast Flow Nipples 3+ Months. Free from BPA & Phthalates. Saves You Time. 100% Recyclable. Convenient at Home. Ideal for Travel or On the Move. Anti-Colic Valve. No Need to Wash or Sterilize. Disposable & Recyclable. Trusted by UK parents since 2000 Invented by a parent who knows how precious time can b.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of steri-bottle Single Use Baby Bottles!
Hendersonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yes it's a amazing idea but their guilty is bad they leak like crazy so I hate it hate everything about it!!!
E Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am expecting my baby soon, and have received a couple of these disposable bottles. My lifestyle is very on the go, which is concerning with a baby on the way, so to know I'll be prepared to feed my baby in my travels is quite a relief.
Cincinnati, OH
I GUESS ITS A GOOD IDEA. FOR ONE GOING ON VACTIONS OR GOING OUT OF TOWN AND YOUR GOING TO BE IN THE CAR FOT LONG PERIODS OF TIME. CAUSE YPU CANT JUST STOP ANYWHERE TO WASH A BOTTLE. AND WHEN YOUR BABY IS HUNGRY. THEY ARE HUNGRY AND YOU HAVE TO FEED THWM. SO YEAH I THINK THIS IS A GOOD YEAH FOR YOUNG BABYS STILL DRINKING FROM A BOTTLE. SO YES I WOULD RECOMMENDED IT!!!!

Looking for your answer?