BY STEPHEN'S #80 in Hot Cocoa

Made From Only The Finest Ingredients, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa Is Quite Simply The Richest, Creamiest, Most Flavorful Cocoa You Have Ever Tasted. We Guarantee It. Stephen's - It's That Good. Great As A Coffee Creamer. see more...

Daja B.
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
Not my favorite hot chocolate brand but definitely a contender! It's creamy, and rich but still not too rich! I found a huge container at Costco for cheap! Love it
Dallas O.
Dallas O.
Foodie Expert
I love that Stefan's has so many different flavors. But I found this is the only hot chocolate that needs water to have a full flavor, I usually make mine with milk. But the amount is so worth the money.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite hot chocolate! I am not a coffee drinker but still enjoy a nice hot drink when it's cold outside. It's not as easy to find out here in Nevada as it is in Utah, and it does cost a little more here in Nevada. However, it's got a bunch of different flavors and so good! There's marshmallows all the way to the bottom in this can too :)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Provo, UT
This brand is my favorite hot chocolate! It is soooo yummy! And an affordable price.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate, I could take it every day, and if it is hot, much better. How is this brand? I've never tried it and I'm curious to know if it's good