BY STEPHEN'S GOURMET

Stephen's Gourmet Roasted Hazelnut Hot Cocoa: Smooth and Creamy with Roasted Hazelnuts Gluten Free Zero trans fats see more...

Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Review for: Hot Cocoa 1.27 oz lb lb, Hot Cocoa 1.27 oz lb lb, Hot Cocoa 1 lb; 454 g, Hot Cocoa 1 lb; 454 g, Hot Cocoa 16 oz; 454 g, Hot Cocoa 454 g lb lb, Hot Cocoa 1 lb; 454 g more...
Stephens has some of the richest most flavorful hot chocolate there is. This is one of those products that goes on the top shelf away from the kids so mom can have a treat on rough days.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Stephens gourmet hot chocolate! They have the Bart flavors and are so yummy! Chocolate mint truffle is one of my all the favorites. It's so creamy and minty! Perfect for Christmas time. A little pricey, but worth it!
Evelyn B.
Green River, WY
I love this hot chocolate! This is my go to drink on a cold day. I love the minty taste. It is not too overbearing while still delivering a nice minty flavor. I love to share this product when family and friends come over to visit.
Jaya S.
Vancouver, WA
This is my personal favorite hot chocolate brand. The Mint Chocolate Truffle flavor is mostly chocolate with a subtle minty taste and brings natural energy to the body when drinking. It feels wonderful and perfect during the wintertime, but can be sipped any time of the year.
Greg-Dani M.
I really enjoy Stephen's Gourmet Hot Chocolate. Great quality product. Extra. creamy and just the right amount of mint. A fun flavor any time of the year.
the whiskey b.
This is a longtime favorite of mine...even thinking about it makes me excited to snuggle up with some hot chocolate and marshmallows!
Jessica H.
This hot chocolate is so creamy. I love the mint one the most but it does come in other flavors I definitely recommend
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making this hot cocoa in the winter. Taste delicious. Very chocolaty. Very rich and delicious
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Another amazing flavor from stephens Christmas in a cup, I Adlai enjoy adding some to my coffee
Karina T.
Que rico una buena combinación para el invierno pues todo queremos de ese chocolate delicioso
Kerrin k.
rockland, MA
Is this drink gluten free?
Brecca M.
Who else loves this hot chocolate?

Kohl's