BY STEPHEN'S GOURMET

Stephen's Gourmet Candycane Hot Cocoa: Made with real peppermint candycane bits Smooth and Creamy Zero trans fats see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
I buy this stuff in the 4 lb tub every year around Christmas. Ok, so I actually buy a couple of them. I drink it all year long. This is my all-time favorite flavor! The peppermint taste is there, but it's nice and subtle. Stephen's makes super creamy and smooth hot chocolate. I make mine in water and it's delicious! Ok, so I even eat it with a spoon when it's a really bad day. This is probably one of the most important products that I can't live without!
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Foodie Expert
Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Peppermint is so creamy and delicious and that's mixing it with hot water. In our house we mix it with hot milk and makes it even better. I also like to mix it into my coffee and tastes good too. The price is not bad either. Definitely one of my fave products for the holidays. My kiddos love it too.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
Winter staple! I have to have this in my house in the winter! So good! Sometimes if I want it a little less minty I'll add some regular hot chocolate. But mint hot cocoa is great and they've perfected it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Van Buren, AR
This is delicious. It isn't overly sweet. It has the perfect blend of chocolate and pepper mint flavor. Perfect on those cold winter nights.
Caridad H.
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
This is such a great drink! When it gets cold you can warm this up and make a great beverage for you and the family! Taste like Christmas!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cornelius, OR
I bought this one time and i was surprised on good this was. Its delicious!! My kids loved it too. I recommend for you to try it
Tina C.
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Absolutely adore stephens products, this flavor is like Christmas in a warm cup
Cailey W.
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
This is the best stuff to drink around Christmas time! Really
Good flavor !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot chocolate. I love the peppermint flavor it's just enough and not too over powering. It's a good price and tastes amazing. I'd recommend this hot chocolate to anyone who loves peppermint.
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
Foodie Expert
The packaging is cute and it tastes good! I'm a first time customer. I would buy again. It's of good value and I think it lasts.
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Foodie Expert
Is the peppermint overpowering?
Love W.