Stephen's Gourmet
Cider, Apple Cinnamon Cider, 16-ounce Can

Stephen's Gourmet Cider, Apple Cinnamon Cider, 16-ounce Can

by Stephen's Gourmet

Made from only the finest ingredients, Stephen's Gourmet Cider is quite simply the most flavorful apple cider you have ever tasted. Delicious hot or cold. We guarantee it. Stephen's it's that good. Gluten free.

How does this compare to alpine?
Start your review of Stephen's Gourmet Cider, Apple Cinnamon Cider, 16-ounce Can!
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Cider
My granny keeps this around her house in the colder months and I've always loved making a big cup for us when I visit. Very yummy.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Cider
We buy this cider all the time especially during the fall/winter. It's the perfect taste for those cozy nights when you just want to snuggle up with a warm drink. I definitely recommend it !
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Cider
Ok this stuff is delicious you won't regret eating it. Definitely recommend. Great for pastas or anything like that
Herriman, UT
Review for: Cider
This cider is to die for!! I absolutely have to have it in my cupboard at all times! You will not regret purchasing this!
Review for: Cider
I use to love to drink hot apple cider and I still do, but I can never find any good brands of such as this brand. When I did have a local store that sold it all of the time this is what I would buy. I recommend to anyone looking to make some good hot apple cider. It's amazing to get in the feels of fall time and the slipping into the cooler days. If anyone can comment and help me find this brand in the state of Michigan please do so it'd be super helpful!
Malad City, ID
Review for: Cider
I absolutely love this cider. it is so easy to make and tastes like heaven!
I absolutely love this cider. it is so easy to make and tastes like heaven!
AE
Stephen's Gourmet Cider, Apple Cinnamon Cider, 16-ounce Can uploaded by Amanda C.
Living overseas there are somethings from the states I miss dearly. Fresh apple Cider is one of them. This is the closes powder formula I can get for making hot apple Cider. It is delicious and a really good blend of spices. Whenever the commissary sells it I always buy a few.
haswell
Review for: Cider
When I first tried this because husband want to give it ago but very strong smelling and way to much cinnamon the cinnamon spilt it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...