Stephen's Gourmet Candycane Hot Cocoa, 1.4-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)

Milk chocolate hot cocoa with bits of real peppermint candycane. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
This peppermint hot cocoa is amazing! This is a winter’s must have in my house! It is so rich and creamy, it was delicious! This was my first time purchasing the peppermint hot cocoa and would purchase again!
Jolisia R.
This hot chocolate is by far my favorite part of christmas time! (Well this and pumpkin pie but thats a different review) the hot chocolate alone is smooth rich and creamy, and if you make it with milk.. mmmmmm then they add the perfect amount of peppermint to remind you of Christmas, plus like all great things my mom use to buy these growing up, she would buy a whole grocery bag of the singles, today my husband and I just but a can, and we've already gone threw 2 cans this season! Definitely worth the buy!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
This stuff is amazing. I buy the large container at costco, and it only last a couple of days in my house. My children are obsessed with it. I wish this was available year round. My children ask for this day in and day out. I would recommend this to anyone with children that love cocoa and peppermint.
Elise G.
HEAVEN IN A MIX. I love this cocoa mix, it's the perfect blend of sweet and savory, unlike other brands that often make a sickly sweet taste. There's just enough peppermint mixed in that it tastes so refreshing. The best part? Very wallet friendly!!
Sarah C.
I love hot cocoa. I love drinking it holidays as well as any other day. I loved this brand because it was a true to life peppermint flavor. It wasn't an overbearing peppermint, but it was good.
Natalie S.
This is my absolute favorite hot chocolate, it is so delicious I even bought a large tin of it from Walmart! It's perfect for fall and winter and has the beat peppermint taste to it!
Brittney W.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is by far my favorite Hot Chocolate ever! It has real candy canes in it, and tastes like a candy cane, and not just peppermint flavoring. It's more expensive than other brands, but so worth it!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
I absolutely love this coco. I love how the candycane doesn't over power the coco. Plus it give you that holiday feel and everyone loves holiday treats and this one is a must!
Merinda G.
The packaging is so cute but even better it's a peppermint hot chocolate it's great in flavor and a fun classic Christmas tradition
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
Not the best hot chocolate in the world. I love the peppermint flavor already in it though. Definitely great for Christmas time!