BY WARNER BROTHERS

It" can be anything. A fanged monster that won't stay on the movie screen. Something ominous lurking in the basement. No matter what your biggest fear is, no one knows "It" better than Stephen King. Based on King's 1986 bestseller, "It" is a jittery, jolting excursion into personal fear starring Harry Anderson, Annette' O'Toole, John Ritter, and Richard Thomas. A malevolent force in a small New England town takes the shape of a clown (Tim Curry), but he's not clowning around. Instead, he terrifies youngsters and brings some to their untimely doom - until some wily kids fight back. The evil resurfaces 30 years later: meaner, angrier, deadlier. And friends who vividly remember youthful terrors reunite to battle "It". Audio Commentary, Interactive Menus, Scene Access. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), French & Spanish. see more...

Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
So, I rewatched the original version and you can see it didn't hold over well through the years.  However, you really have to see this one before the remake, so you can appreciate the changes in the newer movie. This one keeps some things the remake misses, and it hurts the new telling of the story to not have them.  The special effects come along pretty well for the 90s television cinema.  Definitely one to watch in the dark on a stormy night!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen this movie several times and I still love it to this day. I like how the movie is in sections, the first part is when they are children, and the second is when they are adults. This movie has a very creepy feeling to it, and the actors can be cheesy at times, but not too bad for that year it was made in. This isDefinitely a classic and I would highly recommend to all horror fans. The clown is extremely creepy and funny at times.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
I am a huge SK fan! It is one of my favorites. It keeps you entertained and on edge the whole movie. I even loved the remake! If you like scary movies this is a great one!
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
This is a classic horror movie that I loved as a child and I love it now. I enjoyed it so much I went to see the new movie.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Stephen king is by far the best author ever! I have never been disappointed with any of his books or movies, I love this it movie it's better then all the news they have made now, it's pretty scary still, I grew up watching this movie when I was a little girl and I still watch it, and love it!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! Its not as good as the book but definitely doesn't disappoint! Its one of my favorites by Stephen King!