Step2 Toddle Tune Coupe - Red

by Step 2

Your little driver will enjoy traveling around the house in the toddle tune coupe by step2. Little ones will feel grown up when they open and close the gas cap for a realistic experience and push a button on the steering wheel to hear music.

Who thinks there needs to be a push bar or handle on the back so you can push your little ones around with out bending over? Also there should be a drink holder on the top for those nice summer walks when you need to stay hydrated.
Does anyone think that these were bigger when they were a kid than they are now?
Start your review of Step2 Toddle Tune Coupe - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is very durable and can really take a beating.in reviews
and very easy to use and a safe product.. in reviews
Dominic B.
fellsmere
Amazing product my grandson had so much fun riding it it’s super cheap and affordable it needs no improvement the weight is just right it’s very good compared to other brands I would 1000% recommend to other parents!!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
My kids and grandkids had this right here. It is a must have when you have toddlers. It was the most played with item I had purchased. Long lasting, and I mean long lasting my children are grown now and I still have their car in the garage. My grandkids got new ones because they had new designs. I absolutely love this little car. Hours of fun
Jennifer H.
Liberty, IN
this car is such a fun activity for your little ones plus holding up under all weather conditions and also being able to pass it down to the new little ones was amazing. Good quality and lots of fun for the money you paid for the car
Brooke J.
Burke, VA
Absolutely a CLASSIC kids toy that every child should have to play with! I remember playing with mine growing up and now my three kids are able to grow up playing with it as well!
Lourdes V.
Port Hueneme
Uno de mis productos faboritos y de Los ninos tambien son muy seguro facil de usar buena calidad durables y muy resistentes no Los cambio por nada
Jennifer B.
rockhill
My older kids love these I do have to get 2 more for my twins now .I think this is one of the best things to invest in
Chris A.
Beaver Dam, WI
Your basement was not complete unless you had one of these in them. This was affordable and it lasted two kids, it never saw out side as it was just to hard to use on the grass. If that had a push bar on the back and a drink holder on top, this would be great for any walk outside. The bottom comes out so the kids can use their feet or you can put the bottom back in and now you have to push them about. Again a nice handle to push and a cup holder, then we are set for a nice spring or summer walk.
Desiree G.
Brushton, NY
My daughter loves her cozy coupe ! I love that she has something that I also had as a child. She zooms around our yard in her pink cozy coupe.
Kinsie J.
Atoka, OK
I don’t know who kid alive that doesn’t love driving around in this little car. It’s absolutely perfect! 🤣
Rachele P.
Moore, OK
I had one of these as a kid and now my son has one. He likes it a lot. There isn't a lot of leg room they seem smaller than when I was a kid. Looks like my son is Fred Flinstone. Overall, this is a cool toy. I would recommend this to a friend.