Step2 Shootin' Hoops Pro Basketball Set uploaded by alyssa f.

BY STEP2 #72 in Outdoor Play

Step2 at Kohl's - Shop our full line of toys, including this Step2 Shootin' Hoops Pro Basketball Set, at Kohls.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ciara B.
Great product! I got this for Xmas for my 8 year old and 2 year old. They love it. They use it indoors. You have to put water or sand in the bottoms or something heavy to get it to stay down. Bc my oldest likes to dunk it.

I probably wouldn't buy it again. I would buy a basketball set that has more of an arcade style setup. Where its a hoop and it brings it back down to you.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My son is a little young yet to play basketball, but he has one of these. He loves to throw the ball, so we encourage him to throw it at the hoop (right now he prefers moving objects, watch out pooch!!). I love that it will grow with him, so we will have this for many many years. It seems very durable so I doubt we will ever need to throw it out.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
My son used to have one of these and he loved it! It was perfect for him as he grew, unfortunately he's on the taller side so he outgrew it very fast.
alyssa f.
Porterville, CA
My boys love to play with their basketball hoop. It's perfect size for them and it holds itself together well when they throw it around outside.
Val A.
Laredo, TX
My son loved this! He can play with it for hours! It's a fun way for him to stay active. The item is sturdy and kid friendly
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I use to have a Fisher version of this a child and I adored it! It held up pretty good for all the wear and tear.