Step Brothers (Unrated) uploaded by Karina A.

BY ADAM MCKAY

Brennan Huff, a sporadically employed thirty-nine-year-old who lives with his mother, Nancy. Dale Doback, a terminally unemployed forty-year-old who lives with his father, Robert. When Robert and Nancy marry and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live with each other as step brothers. As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two middle-aged, immature, overgrown boys will orchestrate an insane, elaborate plan to bring their parents back together. To pull it off, they must form an unlikely bond that maybe, just maybe, will finally get them out of the house. see more...

• "This has slowly made its way up to one of my favorite movies." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a funny movie I love the parted in the movie when they sleep walk and when bother wife and kids came to visit." in 5 reviews
Maria R.
This movie is so stupid, so funny and so inappropriate. I guess that is why it is so liked by everyone!!! This movie never gets old not even a little. My best friend told me a few months ago that she had never seen it and I was shocked! So we sat there, watched it and bout died from laughing so much. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I can't say anything bad about this movie. I absolutely love it and watch it again and again and laugh just as much as I did the first time I watched it. Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly make such a great team. Any movie they do together is going to be gold. I highly recommend this movie if you need a good laugh.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Let me start off by saying that this movie is literally one of my favorite comedy movies ever! This movie is so quotable. I could watch this movie over and over and still not get tired of it. I love the scene on the boat. Trust me you'll think its just as funny as I do! It never gets old!
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
My second all time favorite movie (right under bridesmaids), I borrowed it from my brother when it first cane it on DVD, he didn't even have it opened and I still have it haha. It is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, and I wrote it quite a bit! Definitely a movie night must.
Lauren E.
Danville , VA
Cast: Will Ferrell as Brennan Huff; John C. Reilly as Dale Doback; Mary Steenburgen as Nancy Huff; Richard Jenkins as Robert Doback; Adam Scott as Derek

Will Ferrell and that guy who directed 'Anchorman' and 'Talladega Nights' have decided to make another movie together. Um. Why?
William S.
Greensboro, NC
By far one of my favorite movie I have ever watched. It is absolutely hilarious. My only warning is do not watch this movie around small kids if you don't want them to hear bad language of course the rating should tell you that. But I would recommend this movie to anyone.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
This is one of the best comedies of all time. Despite the foul language and raunchy jokes, the comedy is absolutely hilarious. Will Ferrell is so funny in this movie and I like Adam Scott as the jerk brother too haha. My favorite scene is when they are sleepwalking!
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
My favorite will Ferrell movie. He and John c Reilly are phenomenal in this, and I'd love to see a sequel. What are those two up to these days?! Lol. Can't change the channel if it's on and have watched it a hundred times.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I love this movie. So many funny lines- I think I probably quote it daily. Definitely would recommend you watch it if you haven't. Will Ferrell and John C Reilly together are hysterical. Must watch!!!
Samantha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Another hilarious comedy. With these two together it's bound to be funny. My favorite scene is definitely when they are at the dinner table meeting for the first time . Must watch !
Adriana O.
Favorite scene from the movie?
Adriana O.
Favorite quote?
Anna H.
Pop Culture Expert
Anyone else excited for the sequel they're making?!
Fallon S.