Step Brothers (Unrated) uploaded by Tammy B.Step Brothers (Unrated) uploaded by Karina A.

BY ADAM MCKAY #67 in Movies

Brennan Huff, a sporadically employed thirty-nine-year-old who lives with his mother, Nancy. Dale Doback, a terminally unemployed forty-year-old who lives with his father, Robert. When Robert and Nancy marry and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live with each other as step brothers. As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two middle-aged, immature, overgrown boys will orchestrate an insane, elaborate plan to bring their parents back together. To pull it off, they must form an unlikely bond that maybe, just maybe, will finally get them out of the house. see more...

• "This has slowly made its way up to one of my favorite movies." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a funny movie I love the parted in the movie when they sleep walk and when bother wife and kids came to visit." in 5 reviews
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is seriously the funniest movie I have ever seen. Even my husband started laughing really hard. I love Will Farrell, he is an amazing actor. You can enjoy this movie with family & friends. I have seen this movie twice and it still makes me laugh.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked this movie although I have seen better ones. I only liked it because I watched it when I was really amargada and this helped me laugh a little. I think that this movie is a great family movie:)) I would recommend it.
Elizabeth R.
My brothers and I can quote this movie on a daily basis, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing since we've seen it so many times. It is hilarious and weird. My favorite scene has to be when they build the bunk beds because the two are just so strange. Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly make a great duo.Favorite quote: "I'm not calling him dad, even if there's a fire"
Misty T.
This movie is hilarious. Me and my fiance and his family watch it alot. Not for kids. Defiantly a must watch. Good movie to watch anytime. I need to replace my dvd again. My fave scene is the drumset scene. I recommend adults to watch. Now one of my faves
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
John and Will are absolutely hilarious in this movie. Everything throughout is unexpected which only adds to the humor, but also the overall idea of these middle-age men acting like little children is just plain amusing. This is a house of learn-ed doctors.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so freaking funny and it makes zero sense as to how the plot all comes together in the end. Boats and hoes, boats and hoes, gotta have me by boats and hoes....SO FUNNY!!!! This is definitely a must see for anyone with a sense of humor!!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
There's not words to describe this movie. Its so silly and ridiculous and full of laughs! It is one of Will's best movies he's done. It never gets old, I can watch on repeat all day. The best and most classic scene is the bunk bed building, and sleep walking scenes!
Lauren E.
Danville, VA
Cast: Will Ferrell as Brennan Huff; John C. Reilly as Dale Doback; Mary Steenburgen as Nancy Huff; Richard Jenkins as Robert Doback; Adam Scott as Derek

Will Ferrell and that guy who directed 'Anchorman' and 'Talladega Nights' have decided to make another movie together. Um. Why?
Lizzette P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you like comedic movies that involves slapstick, characters get in silly situations, and an exaggeration of some scenarios, then this is the movie to watch. I really like this movie because its funny in its own Will Farrell way but it has a nice deep message when you take away all the silliness. Most people would not give this movie a chance or would not get the jokes, but its not such a bad movie. It's literally a movie of how guys/brothers treat one another and its hilarious. It's an entertaining movie to watch with friends and family (no kids!) ;)
Maria R.
This movie is so stupid, so funny and so inappropriate. I guess that is why it is so liked by everyone!!! This movie never gets old not even a little. My best friend told me a few months ago that she had never seen it and I was shocked! So we sat there, watched it and bout died from laughing so much. Highly recommend!
Adriana O.
Favorite scene from the movie?
Adriana O.
Favorite quote?
Anna H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Anyone else excited for the sequel they're making?!
Fallon S.